The DAVIS Companies is supporting a leader in the Printed Circuit Board industry by securing a Machine Operator to join their team. This is a 1st shift opportunity with a world class organization.
Requirements of the Machine Operator
- Operating and troubleshooting surface mount machinery in a specific area, which requires a basic understanding to operate properly.
- Inspecting boards to ensure compliance with IPC standards
- Safely operate equipment in such a way as to comply with equipment manufacture specifications and recommendations for the specific machinery in the area.
- Assist with preventative maintenance and repair of specific machinery in the area.
- Step-up, operate, and inspect specific machinery in the area.
- Inspect work product for conformance to CPI and IPC-610 standards.
- Count number of boards that the machine has completed and compare to MO amount.
- Perform touchup or rework to bring product into compliance.