Are you a team player looking to advance your career? We have an immediate opportunity for an energetic, self motivated person to join our forward thinking company in our maintenance/assembly department.
Contract to Perm
Contract to Perm
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Use hand and power tools and equipment that are common to the HVAC Industry
- Maintain tools, parts, equipment and supplies in clean and safe condition
- Must be able to measure using tape measure
Requirements if the Assembler:
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep record of time spent on a work order.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and get along with others.
- Applicants must have the ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship, now and in the future.
- Benefits include medical & dental plans, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) with
- company match.
- Small company atmosphere with the perks and advantages, such as Company
- sponsored events, soccer and football games, Fitness incentives, biweekly
- Company paid lunches.
Come to work in an environment that recognizes and rewards individual initiative and achievement. We have implemented a Lean Manufacturing methodology and continuous improvements. We provide the environment and tools you need to advance your individual talents and professional interests and employees are rewarded for their contributions.