PCB Electrical Assembler
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a leader in the PCB industry by securing Assemblers to join their team. There are opportunities on both 1st & 2nd shift available.
Responsibilities & Requirements of PCB Electrical Assembler:
- Installation of mechanical and electrical components including the operation of basic assembly equipment.
- Ability to read and understand basic work instructions and identify packing specifications.
- Experience working in an electronics manufacturing environment preferred.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to read, speak, and write fluent English.
- High School diploma or GED required.