Looking for a Test Technician in the Westborough, MA area
Duties and Responsibilities of the Test Technician:
- Uses standard test equipment and written procedures to test electromechanical parts, sub-assemblies, and finished goods.
- Works from specifications, technical manuals, schematics and written/verbal instruction.
- Uses a variety of test equipment including oscilloscopes, signal generators and other input/output electronic test devices.
- Discusses technical problems encountered with supervisor.
- Compiles and records test results.
Qualifications of the Test Technician:
- High School diploma or equivalent degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience testing electromechanical parts.
- Proficient with test equipment (oscilloscopes, signal generators and other input/output electronic test devices).
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
- Performs repetitive duties to test, troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of electro-mechanical products.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms. Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
1st shift: 7am-3:30pm
Contract to Perm