We are seeking a Packer in the Atlanta, GA area. The Packer is responsible for packaging and labeling material and preparing for distribution to the customer.
Responsibilities of the Packer
- Package material for distribution
- Ensure the quality of the finished packaging meets the customer's specifications
- Ensure all labeling is accurate and legible
- Ensure all material, labeling and packaging is correct for the job
- Serve as backup machine operator when necessary
Requirements of the Packer
- High school diploma or GED required, basic math skills
- Minimum 1 year Machine Operator experience
- Minimum 3 years factory related experience
Pay Range: $12.75/hr to $13.95/hr ( pay is based on experience)
Shift schedule: Continental shift (5 am to 5 pm or 5pm to 5am)
Employees work 7 out of 14 days.
Must have the flexibility to work day or night shift