Accounts Payable Supervisor
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title:Accounts Payable Supervisor
Seeking a motivated Accounts Payable Supervisor to join growing life science company in the Milford, MA area. The Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for the Accounts Payable team and will report directly to the Accounts Payable and Shared Services Manager. This is a long-term contract opportunity, with the possibility to move permanent for the right candidate. Drug and Background check required.
- Manage, coach, develop and train the Accounts Payable team comprised of 5 AP Coordinators.
- Facilitate a consistent balance of workflow amongst the team while maintaining an excellent level of service to our internal customers and external vendors.
- Lead the Accounts Payable functions, ensuring efficient, accurate and timely processing of multiple payment methods in accordance with the corporate guidelines and procedures.
- Analyze current processes and procedures to ensure best practices are implemented.
- Ensure mitigation of financial risk by adhering to all internal controls and facilitating support of both internal and external audit requests.
- Maintain and perform process and system controls for SOX compliance
- Manage year end 1099 and 1042S tax reporting processes.
- Collaborate with the Procurement team to ensure cohesiveness of processes between the two teams.
- Manage and improve AP processes and procedures that drive efficiencies and ease of use
- Standardize processes for global AP, where appropriate
- Actively participate in ongoing AP/P2P projects, global expansion and systems production support initiatives
- Complete month-end close tasks
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of experience effectively hiring, motivating and developing a team.
- Experience in using SAP accounting and purchasing modules required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with focused attention to detail.
- Self-motivated positive team player with ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to make independent decisions in accordance with company policy.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to propose positive business solutions to problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Accounts Payable automation
- 1099 & 1042 processing
- Familiarity of FASB Lease Accounting Standard ASC 842
- Strong process and data-driven background.
- Broad knowledge of the entire procure-to-pay process desirable
- Ability to make presentations and interface with senior leadership.
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA