Accounts Payable Supervisor
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title:Accounts Payable Supervisor
Seeking a motivated Accounts Payable Supervisor to join growing life science company in the Milford, MA area. The Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for the Accounts Payable team and will report directly to the Accounts Payable and Shared Services Manager. This is a long-term contract opportunity, with the possibility to move permanent for the right candidate. Drug and Background check required.
- Manage, coach, develop and train the Accounts Payable team comprised of 5 AP Coordinators.
- Facilitate a consistent balance of workflow amongst the team while maintaining an excellent level of service to our internal customers and external vendors.
- Lead the Accounts Payable functions, ensuring efficient, accurate and timely processing of multiple payment methods in accordance with the corporate guidelines and procedures.
- Analyze current processes and procedures to ensure best practices are implemented.
- Ensure mitigation of financial risk by adhering to all internal controls and facilitating support of both internal and external audit requests.
- Maintain and perform process and system controls for SOX compliance
- Manage year end 1099 and 1042S tax reporting processes.
- Collaborate with the Procurement team to ensure cohesiveness of processes between the two teams.
- Manage and improve AP processes and procedures that drive efficiencies and ease of use
- Standardize processes for global AP, where appropriate
- Actively participate in ongoing AP/P2P projects, global expansion and systems production support initiatives
- Complete month-end close tasks
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of experience effectively hiring, motivating and developing a team.
- Experience in using SAP accounting and purchasing modules required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with focused attention to detail.
- Self-motivated positive team player with ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to make independent decisions in accordance with company policy.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to propose positive business solutions to problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Accounts Payable automation
- 1099 & 1042 processing
- Familiarity of FASB Lease Accounting Standard ASC 842
- Strong process and data-driven background.
- Broad knowledge of the entire procure-to-pay process desirable
- Ability to make presentations and interface with senior leadership.
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN