Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
World Renowned Technology Organization looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their Growing Team!
- Responsible for processing credit applications for the accounts assigned and submits them for approval. Ensures that credit applications are processed with the 5-7 business day turn around guideline. Welcome letters are printed and mailed to the customers in a timely manner.
- Confers with customers by telephone or e-mail in an attempt to determine the reason for overdue payments, reviews terms of sales, service or credit contract with customers. Calls customers who do not reply to letters.
- Helps secure information regarding customer's credit application and references.
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts. May sort and file correspondence. Responsible for researching orders for major accounts that are held up in the shipping report.
- May receive payments and post amounts paid to customer account and notify collection agency, if any of amounts received. May propose adjustments to correct account postings of both credits and charges.
- Responsible for sending out statements to customers and to the Sales Representatives at month-end.
- Ensures that invoices are either e-mailed or mailed in a timely manner.
- Research and reconciliation of accounts handled.
- Maintains the cash receipts batches, credit cards, wire transfers and adjustment batches on a monthly basis to be boxed-up and stored in the warehouse for future reference.
- Performs other ad hoc duties as needed.
Join our winning team!
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including 401k with employer matching contribution, generous employee discounts and much more.
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable involving collections. Prefer 1 year of experience in an accounting environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. 10-key by touch.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills. Detail oriented. Requires high level of accuracy and the ability to work with numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers, customer service representatives and management required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task work environment. Must be able to work under deadline pressure.
- Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
To apply, send your resume!
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool Room-Maintenance Supervisor in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Buyer in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Material Planner in Bartlett TN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Fiber Optic -Cable Assembly 1st Shift in Portsmouth NH
- Fiber Optic - Cable Assembly 2nd shift in Portsmouth NH
- DEBURR OPERATOR in Central Manchester CT
- 5 Operating Molders in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Beverly MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA