Specialty:Accounting & Finance
World Renowned Technology Organization looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their Growing Team!
- Responsible for processing credit applications for the accounts assigned and submits them for approval. Ensures that credit applications are processed with the 5-7 business day turn around guideline. Welcome letters are printed and mailed to the customers in a timely manner.
- Confers with customers by telephone or e-mail in an attempt to determine the reason for overdue payments, reviews terms of sales, service or credit contract with customers. Calls customers who do not reply to letters.
- Helps secure information regarding customer's credit application and references.
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts. May sort and file correspondence. Responsible for researching orders for major accounts that are held up in the shipping report.
- May receive payments and post amounts paid to customer account and notify collection agency, if any of amounts received. May propose adjustments to correct account postings of both credits and charges.
- Responsible for sending out statements to customers and to the Sales Representatives at month-end.
- Ensures that invoices are either e-mailed or mailed in a timely manner.
- Research and reconciliation of accounts handled.
- Maintains the cash receipts batches, credit cards, wire transfers and adjustment batches on a monthly basis to be boxed-up and stored in the warehouse for future reference.
- Performs other ad hoc duties as needed.
Join our winning team!
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including 401k with employer matching contribution, generous employee discounts and much more.
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable involving collections. Prefer 1 year of experience in an accounting environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. 10-key by touch.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills. Detail oriented. Requires high level of accuracy and the ability to work with numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers, customer service representatives and management required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task work environment. Must be able to work under deadline pressure.
- Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
To apply, send your resume!