Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Top Non-Profit Organization looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their Team and Make a Difference!
The Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist is responsible for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from customers. We need an experienced Candidate with strong collection and analytical skills to support with all collection functions. Candidate must have collections experience! We are looking for someone who is interested in building a future with a stable, reputable company.
Specific duties of this role will include the following:
- Issue monthly customer statements for past due accounts.
- Work with various collection agencies.
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status.
- Making collection calls and correspondence to customers.
- Researching short pays and subsequent follow-up.
- Negotiate payments with delinquent customers.
- Working with customers to resolve payment disputes.
- Work with management in identifying issues on each account and manage the associated accounts receivable in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assist management with any adhoc research, clean-up, reporting projects.
- Provide regular reporting to supervisor.
- Participate in regular meetings.
- 3-5 years of collections experience.
- Have general knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets and reports in Excel.
- Critical thinker and confident making collection calls.
- Strong attention to detail, especially with numbers.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Work independently, self-starter, and a team player.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Apply if you are interested. We are looking forward to hearing from you!