Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Associate to cover an 8 week medical leave in Westford, MA. This person will be responsible for A/R functions for 3 company sites (about 20 customers per site). Must have previous A/R experience.
Mon-Fri 8am- 5pm, Background and credit check required. $22-$24/hr DOE
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Verify and apply cash to invoices and customer orders
- Contacting customers via phone and email as needed
- Posting payments and making adjustments
- Run daily reports, and enter detailed information into system
- Strong attention to detail, communication skills and organization skills a must
- 2-5 years experience in an A/R, Billing or Collections role preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work with other members of the organization to resolve discrepancies
- This role may require a 1 week training in Vermont.