Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a global leader in the metrology industry by securing a Service Billing Coordinator for their team. This is a 1st shift position located in the NW metro.
The Service Billing Coordinator is responsible for managing the end-to-end monthly billing cycle. The position requires strong attention to detail, an intense focus on customer satisfaction, the ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and implement changes in a timely and organized manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all paperwork related to each scheduled service job as stated in working instructions.
- Process service partner invoices and paperwork as stated in working instructions.
- Assist in updating/maintenance of all invoicing working instructions.
- Handle incoming customer questions/complaints.
- Inform appropriate Service Manager(s) or Invoicing Manager of any customer complaints/disputes.
- Advise regional Service Managers of any problems concerning technician paperwork quality and any parts issues encountered.
- Assists in maintaining all databases and systems.
- Advise Invoicing Manager of any difficulties or discrepancies encountered with any current processes or systems.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts, including process improvement events.
- Support Service Invoicing Manager as necessary, including reports, analysis and review of orders, projects or inventory as requested.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Data Entry with 10-key.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail required.
- Be highly organized and have a history of multi-tasking and achieving results including an ability to balance multiple tasks within deadlines.
- SAP experience preferred. Related ERP or CRM operating systems experience required.
- Two years of post-secondary education in Accounting or related field, or four years related experience preferred.
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA