Specialty:Accounting & Finance
We are seeking an experienced Change Manager to join top biotech company based in Milford, MA on a 6+ month contract assignment. The Change manager will identify and drive the activities necessary to ensure successful adoption of the various changes which will be made within the organization throughout this program.
The successful candidate will provide exceptional Change Management design and thought leadership to the Finance function as they drive the Finance Transformation agenda and should be knowledgeable in all aspects of Change Management and will demonstrate strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Leads and facilitates project discovery to define Change Management requirements and strategy
- Leads and executes building the Change Management infrastructure and executing Change Management activities, driving projects towards high levels of user engagement and adoption
- Assists change resources and project managers in successful project delivery
- Interfaces and communicates with all levels of project resources and stakeholders
- Network with change managers and project managers of other company programs to ensure alignment and coordination
- Experience delivering the following across multiple projects, preferably within the finance function:
- Change impacts assessment
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution
- Experience partnering with project managers and business leaders as part of globally distributed program team
- Experience leading large-scale change management programs and be comfortable with culture change work.
- Minimum 8+ years of professional experience with Organizational Change delivery experience, preferably with finance or shared services projects or programs
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a diverse set of employees from sales to engineers to executives is essential
- Fluent and current on Change Management trends
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
- Comfortable with and willing to travel domestically and internationally about 40-50%