Specialty:Accounting & Finance
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with an established organization in Norwell, MA in search of a talented Collections specialist to join their growing accounting team! Interested and experienced candidates apply today!
- Collection of a diverse account receivables portfolio, via telephone, email, website, etc, as necessary to successfully manage and collect.
- Strong customer services skills and telephone manner, including the ability to professionally address and resolve difficult customer interactions, as well as the ability to develop, foster and maintain customer relationships during the collection process.
- High volume customer calls, minimum 60 per day
- Preparation of reports as requested or required.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of successful collection techniques
- Basic Knowledge of procurement and electronic invoicing systems.
- Ability to review and reconcile customer accounts as needed.
- Refer for investigation, credit issues related to terms or limits.
- Preparation of A/R adjustments.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Performs other assignments as assigned by management.
- 3+ years of Collections or A/R experience
- Associates degree in business or accounting preferred
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook.
- Proficiency with PeopleSoft preferred
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Understanding of basic customer procurement principles.
- Basic understanding of complex billing requirements.
- Ability to successfully manage and collect a portfolio of diverse national accounts.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to utilize current internet technology as a research tool