Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Our client in Norwell, MA is looking for a skilled Credit Analyst to join their team!
- Reviewing, approving, assigning and monitoring credit limits for new and existing accounts using credit reports, credit applications, credit references, customer financials, online customer information, past CHES history and other information as it becomes available.
- Review, approve, assign and monitor credit limits for new and existing accounts using credit reports, credit applications, credit references, customer financials, online customer information, past CHES history and other information as it becomes available
- Check credit, trade and bank references
- Perform credit file reviews for monitoring purposes
- Make recommendations for placing accounts on credit hold, revocation, increase or reduction of existing, fixed credit lines
- Monitor account balances and accounts receivables status of accounts with "watch" designation
- Work with customers, Operations and Sales management to negotiate payment terms favorable
- Prepares various credit department reports as requested or required
- File proofs of claims for bankruptcies
- Monitors bankruptcy proceedings, and corresponding payments received for pre-petition work
- Ability to manage Excel based tracking logs
- Monitor accounts, and maintains files for accounts that have been forwarded for legal action or collection
- Ongoing credit review and monitoring of accounts that have reached 85% of their existing credit limit
- Various collection related activities and special projects as determined by the Credit Supervisor or Manager