Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Seeking a hands on, motivated individual with strong attention to detail to fill a Junior Buyer opening based in Franklin, MA. This is a temp to hire opportunity, $17-$18/hr DOE. Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Creating new suppliers and updating existing suppliers.
- Review confirmations/invoices for accuracy in pricing and quantity, processing invoices through management team
- Verifies signature authority levels on company purchases to ensure appropriate accounts and expenditures are being charged correctly.
- Issue / Process purchase orders and properly designates costs to each department. Purchase order status is kept current at all times and properly marked as to which department they should be charged to.
- Adheres to purchase order system, proper purchasing and inventory procedures at all times and keeps the inventory database current and accurate.
- Provides superb customer service to ensure customers (internal and external) have all necessary and current information.
- Data entry (item attribute updates/clean-up and other projects).
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1+ years experience in purchasing, supply chain, materials or customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, strong Excel skills needed