Property Accountant - Temp
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Perform project accounting support functions for a variety of properties. This individual will work closely with the Property Managers, Department Managers and corporate accounting. This is a contract to perm role.
- Property Accounting for large HUD sites across the Greater Boston Area
- Maintain GAAP accrual general ledgers.
- Prepare and process monthly journal entries.
- Produce monthly financials according to the established schedule and analyze results.
- Perform special projects as needed and provide support to the accounting and property management teams.
- Works as a liaison between property operations and accounting/finance department to ensure accuracy in data entry and adherence to established accounting policies and procedures
- 2-5 years experience in residential property or real estate accounting required
- HUD experience highly desired
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel required, experience with Yardi a plus
- Detail oriented and proven ability to work with highly confidential information
- Can-do attitude with a team-based orientation and collaborative work style