Sr Corporate Accountant
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr Corporate Accountant
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title:Sr Corporate Accountant
Davis National Staffing is partnering with a long-time client in the Biotech industry in northern Massachusetts to hire a contract (6+ months) Sr. Corporate Accountant with GAAP and SEC regulations background. If interested in this role, please apply with your Word formatted resume. To expedite the process, you can reach Rich Gardner with your resume at email@example.com.
New temporary project opportunity for a Sr. Corporate Accountant. A key member of the Regional Finance Corporate Americas Team, the Sr. Corporate Accountant is primarily responsible for the coordination and preparation of the company’s internal financial reports and the preparation of consolidated financial statements and related analyses. Externally reported financial statements and disclosures are prepared in compliance with GAAP, SEC regulations, and company policies and procedures. Interacts effectively with the global finance teams to provide guidance on accounting and financial reporting matters.
- Key member of the regional finance team working with the Manager of General Accounting to streamline and shorten the close and reporting cycle.
- A key contributor of the monthly and quarterly closing and consolidation process. Identifies ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of consolidation and external financial reporting and leads process improvement initiatives.
- Reporting of American legal entities for the actual, budget, and forecast purposes. Maintains the consolidation Analyzes monthly legal entity financial statements and other related correspondence included in financial data.
- Work closely with the Business, Companies Controlling, Treasury, Tax, and Financial Reporting and Planning functions to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the general ledger and consolidation system.
- Coordinate and prepare the supporting financial and statistical data utilized in the: Annual Report; SEC 10-Q and 10-K filings, cash flow statements, quarterly Board of Directors package, flux analyses and financial reports to shareholders and investors; and monthly financial reporting package.
- Work effectively across the company’s functional organizations. Promotes effective lateral communication and coordination across groups, both internal and external to the Finance function, to improve efficiency and achieve desired results.
- Ensure that all reports comply with applicable FASB and SEC regulations, professional standards, and organization policies. Prepares and assists applicable government reports.
- Assist in the quarterly and annual audit of the consolidated financial information with both internal and external auditors.
- Conduct financial studies and analyses as requested by management and further improves the quality of information collected in the month-end closing process.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance required. CPA preferred.
- 4-6 years of Big 4 public accounting experience preferred.
- Expert current knowledge of US GAAP accounting and auditing standards, regulatory requirements, and company accounting policies and practices.
- Strong business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills that generate business insights that add measurable value. Knowledge of current trends in finance and functional best-practices relating to position responsibilities.
- Excellent at workload prioritization, resource management, and project management. Develops and manages processes that are effective and efficient.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, and capable of gaining commitment and coordinated action for initiatives. Maintains effective working relationships across the company, at the divisional, functional, and corporate level
- Healthy comfort level with job ambiguity and change adaptability. Comfortable working outside of comfort zone and challenging status quo.
- Highest standards of business ethics, honesty, and personal integrity.
- Experience with SAP and BPC (consolidated financial system) preferred and with both internal and external financial reporting and consolidated financial analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ