Sr Corporate Accountant
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr Corporate Accountant
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title:Sr Corporate Accountant
Davis National Staffing is partnering with a long-time client in the Biotech industry in northern Massachusetts to hire a contract (6+ months) Sr. Corporate Accountant with GAAP and SEC regulations background. If interested in this role, please apply with your Word formatted resume. To expedite the process, you can reach Rich Gardner with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New temporary project opportunity for a Sr. Corporate Accountant. A key member of the Regional Finance Corporate Americas Team, the Sr. Corporate Accountant is primarily responsible for the coordination and preparation of the company’s internal financial reports and the preparation of consolidated financial statements and related analyses. Externally reported financial statements and disclosures are prepared in compliance with GAAP, SEC regulations, and company policies and procedures. Interacts effectively with the global finance teams to provide guidance on accounting and financial reporting matters.
- Key member of the regional finance team working with the Manager of General Accounting to streamline and shorten the close and reporting cycle.
- A key contributor of the monthly and quarterly closing and consolidation process. Identifies ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of consolidation and external financial reporting and leads process improvement initiatives.
- Reporting of American legal entities for the actual, budget, and forecast purposes. Maintains the consolidation Analyzes monthly legal entity financial statements and other related correspondence included in financial data.
- Work closely with the Business, Companies Controlling, Treasury, Tax, and Financial Reporting and Planning functions to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the general ledger and consolidation system.
- Coordinate and prepare the supporting financial and statistical data utilized in the: Annual Report; SEC 10-Q and 10-K filings, cash flow statements, quarterly Board of Directors package, flux analyses and financial reports to shareholders and investors; and monthly financial reporting package.
- Work effectively across the company’s functional organizations. Promotes effective lateral communication and coordination across groups, both internal and external to the Finance function, to improve efficiency and achieve desired results.
- Ensure that all reports comply with applicable FASB and SEC regulations, professional standards, and organization policies. Prepares and assists applicable government reports.
- Assist in the quarterly and annual audit of the consolidated financial information with both internal and external auditors.
- Conduct financial studies and analyses as requested by management and further improves the quality of information collected in the month-end closing process.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance required. CPA preferred.
- 4-6 years of Big 4 public accounting experience preferred.
- Expert current knowledge of US GAAP accounting and auditing standards, regulatory requirements, and company accounting policies and practices.
- Strong business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills that generate business insights that add measurable value. Knowledge of current trends in finance and functional best-practices relating to position responsibilities.
- Excellent at workload prioritization, resource management, and project management. Develops and manages processes that are effective and efficient.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, and capable of gaining commitment and coordinated action for initiatives. Maintains effective working relationships across the company, at the divisional, functional, and corporate level
- Healthy comfort level with job ambiguity and change adaptability. Comfortable working outside of comfort zone and challenging status quo.
- Highest standards of business ethics, honesty, and personal integrity.
- Experience with SAP and BPC (consolidated financial system) preferred and with both internal and external financial reporting and consolidated financial analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY