Sr Corporate Accountant
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr Corporate Accountant
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title:Sr Corporate Accountant
Davis National Staffing is partnering with a long-time client in the Biotech industry in northern Massachusetts to hire a contract (6+ months) Sr. Corporate Accountant with GAAP and SEC regulations background. If interested in this role, please apply with your Word formatted resume. To expedite the process, you can reach Rich Gardner with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New temporary project opportunity for a Sr. Corporate Accountant. A key member of the Regional Finance Corporate Americas Team, the Sr. Corporate Accountant is primarily responsible for the coordination and preparation of the company’s internal financial reports and the preparation of consolidated financial statements and related analyses. Externally reported financial statements and disclosures are prepared in compliance with GAAP, SEC regulations, and company policies and procedures. Interacts effectively with the global finance teams to provide guidance on accounting and financial reporting matters.
- Key member of the regional finance team working with the Manager of General Accounting to streamline and shorten the close and reporting cycle.
- A key contributor of the monthly and quarterly closing and consolidation process. Identifies ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of consolidation and external financial reporting and leads process improvement initiatives.
- Reporting of American legal entities for the actual, budget, and forecast purposes. Maintains the consolidation Analyzes monthly legal entity financial statements and other related correspondence included in financial data.
- Work closely with the Business, Companies Controlling, Treasury, Tax, and Financial Reporting and Planning functions to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the general ledger and consolidation system.
- Coordinate and prepare the supporting financial and statistical data utilized in the: Annual Report; SEC 10-Q and 10-K filings, cash flow statements, quarterly Board of Directors package, flux analyses and financial reports to shareholders and investors; and monthly financial reporting package.
- Work effectively across the company’s functional organizations. Promotes effective lateral communication and coordination across groups, both internal and external to the Finance function, to improve efficiency and achieve desired results.
- Ensure that all reports comply with applicable FASB and SEC regulations, professional standards, and organization policies. Prepares and assists applicable government reports.
- Assist in the quarterly and annual audit of the consolidated financial information with both internal and external auditors.
- Conduct financial studies and analyses as requested by management and further improves the quality of information collected in the month-end closing process.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance required. CPA preferred.
- 4-6 years of Big 4 public accounting experience preferred.
- Expert current knowledge of US GAAP accounting and auditing standards, regulatory requirements, and company accounting policies and practices.
- Strong business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills that generate business insights that add measurable value. Knowledge of current trends in finance and functional best-practices relating to position responsibilities.
- Excellent at workload prioritization, resource management, and project management. Develops and manages processes that are effective and efficient.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, and capable of gaining commitment and coordinated action for initiatives. Maintains effective working relationships across the company, at the divisional, functional, and corporate level
- Healthy comfort level with job ambiguity and change adaptability. Comfortable working outside of comfort zone and challenging status quo.
- Highest standards of business ethics, honesty, and personal integrity.
- Experience with SAP and BPC (consolidated financial system) preferred and with both internal and external financial reporting and consolidated financial analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA