Sr Corporate Accountant
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr Corporate Accountant
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title:Sr Corporate Accountant
Davis National Staffing is partnering with a long-time client in the Biotech industry in northern Massachusetts to hire a contract (6+ months) Sr. Corporate Accountant with GAAP and SEC regulations background. If interested in this role, please apply with your Word formatted resume. To expedite the process, you can reach Rich Gardner with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New temporary project opportunity for a Sr. Corporate Accountant. A key member of the Regional Finance Corporate Americas Team, the Sr. Corporate Accountant is primarily responsible for the coordination and preparation of the company’s internal financial reports and the preparation of consolidated financial statements and related analyses. Externally reported financial statements and disclosures are prepared in compliance with GAAP, SEC regulations, and company policies and procedures. Interacts effectively with the global finance teams to provide guidance on accounting and financial reporting matters.
- Key member of the regional finance team working with the Manager of General Accounting to streamline and shorten the close and reporting cycle.
- A key contributor of the monthly and quarterly closing and consolidation process. Identifies ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of consolidation and external financial reporting and leads process improvement initiatives.
- Reporting of American legal entities for the actual, budget, and forecast purposes. Maintains the consolidation Analyzes monthly legal entity financial statements and other related correspondence included in financial data.
- Work closely with the Business, Companies Controlling, Treasury, Tax, and Financial Reporting and Planning functions to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the general ledger and consolidation system.
- Coordinate and prepare the supporting financial and statistical data utilized in the: Annual Report; SEC 10-Q and 10-K filings, cash flow statements, quarterly Board of Directors package, flux analyses and financial reports to shareholders and investors; and monthly financial reporting package.
- Work effectively across the company’s functional organizations. Promotes effective lateral communication and coordination across groups, both internal and external to the Finance function, to improve efficiency and achieve desired results.
- Ensure that all reports comply with applicable FASB and SEC regulations, professional standards, and organization policies. Prepares and assists applicable government reports.
- Assist in the quarterly and annual audit of the consolidated financial information with both internal and external auditors.
- Conduct financial studies and analyses as requested by management and further improves the quality of information collected in the month-end closing process.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance required. CPA preferred.
- 4-6 years of Big 4 public accounting experience preferred.
- Expert current knowledge of US GAAP accounting and auditing standards, regulatory requirements, and company accounting policies and practices.
- Strong business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills that generate business insights that add measurable value. Knowledge of current trends in finance and functional best-practices relating to position responsibilities.
- Excellent at workload prioritization, resource management, and project management. Develops and manages processes that are effective and efficient.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, and capable of gaining commitment and coordinated action for initiatives. Maintains effective working relationships across the company, at the divisional, functional, and corporate level
- Healthy comfort level with job ambiguity and change adaptability. Comfortable working outside of comfort zone and challenging status quo.
- Highest standards of business ethics, honesty, and personal integrity.
- Experience with SAP and BPC (consolidated financial system) preferred and with both internal and external financial reporting and consolidated financial analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN