Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Lowell, MA / Remote due to COVID
Long Term Contract
The Administrative Coordinator will interface daily with our senior leadership team across several of engineering teams, fully supporting daily operations of multiple executive team members. The AC will perform a variety of administrative functions across the engineering organization most notably to include comprehensive executive support to two or more VP’s while also serving as a strategic thought partner to the Administrative Operations Manager helping to enhance and drive upon key programmatic initiatives. The AC is expected to apply creativity, critical thinking, and initiative in recommending solutions to administrative challenges in a fast-paced environment that is customer-driven, results-driven and team-oriented. A successful candidate enjoys administrative problem-solving, has a demonstrated capacity to exercise sound judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to be flexible maintaining a balance among multiple shifting priorities in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. In addition, the AC will contribute to vibrant employee valued culture assisting with the planning and execution of employee engagement events.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with a variety of personalities, cross-functional business partners, amidst complex situations to ensure needs are met.
- Strives to understand the structure of the organization and develops a strong network across departments; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Empowered to provide support to the team while reinforcing operational efficiencies by directing teams to the appropriate resources.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; routes appropriate approval channels; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Understands preferences of supported staff, proactively troubleshooting and resolving calendar and travel conflicts that could impact the executive’s schedule and time.
- Provides comprehensive administrative support to a VP to include: effectively managing the time, schedules, work flow and activities of the respective VP’s office to ensure successful and efficient operation; schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and conference calls; prepares all necessary materials for meetings, staying several steps ahead to maintain efficiency.; provides travel support, both domestic and international, and oversees related logistics.
- Schedules meetings, calls, and other interactions based on the priorities of the leader and/or function.
- Assist the Administrative Operations Manager with ongoing projects as assigned, balancing short and long-term deadlines; actively participates in process improvement processes and resulting processes. Updates and follows up on delegated tasks to ensure progress and timely completion of deadlines.
- Serves as a connector, problem solver, and collaborative partner.
- Completes appropriate departmental purchases via Purchasing Card reallocates charges to appropriate cost center & account line and submits receipts to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Works with a team on special, non-recurring and ongoing projects and events. Coordinate audio visual; identify, negotiate and coordinate space; set up & breakdown; food & beverage/ catering; content coordination, etc.
- Willingness to participate on cross-functional teams and contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Strong customer-focus and service skills
- Instinctually hospitable by nature
- An agile creative out-of-the box thinker and who will “sweat the details” to balance multiple global initiatives in various stages of planning.
- Adaptable with exceptional multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills to identify and balance priorities and utilize discretion when shifting to meet pressing needs
- Ability to listen and accurately follow directions and possess an energetic “get it done” attitude.
- Timely, consistent, reliable, and enjoys working both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to be assertive and provide push-back when necessary
- Ability to problem solve with a high sense of urgency and a sense of humor
- Attention to details with strong planning and project management capabilities.
- Picking Associate - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator- 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Engineering Technician in Rock Hill SC
- Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Manager in Milwaukee WI
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator - 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Plastics Supervisor in
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Designer- Cad Administrator in Wilmington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Field Mechanical Assembler in Acton MA
- Quality Inspector 2nd shift in Flowery Branch GA
- E-M Assemblers - 2nd Shift in Merrimack NH
- Production Machinist-Assembler - Laser in Milford MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- ABS Trading System Developer in Costa Mesa CA
- Quality Manager in Dawsonville GA
- CI Manager in Dawsonville GA
- Assembler in Concord CA
- Planner-Scheduler in Milford NH
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in SUWANEE GA
- HR File Clerk - Temp in Alpharetta GA
- Benefits Specialist in Lowell MA
- Material Handler in Chanhassen MN
- Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Spot Welder - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Buyer in Burnsville MN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Plymouth MN
- EH&S Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- TIG Welder - 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- TIG Welder - 1st Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Welding Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchaser in Flowery Branch GA
- Cloud APP Engineer IV in Miami FL
- 2nd shift Forklift - $15-hr. in Vineland
- Packer - 1st shift Shipping in Vineland
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Sales Service Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Education Training Specialist in Milford MA
- Assistant to Safety Director in Memphis
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Center MN
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controller in Windham ME
- Field Application Technician PA in Duluth PA
- Inventory Controls Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Field Application Technician GP plant in Brunswick GA
- Reimbursement Support in Cordova TN
- Senior Software Test Engineer in Milford MA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Project Engineer in Athens GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Machinist in Concord CA
- Technical Writer in Brea CA
- Heavy Industrial Machine Assembler in Milford NH
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Warehouse Associate in Buford GA
- Warehouse Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Brazer in Buford GA
- CAD Designer in Minnetonka MN
- Sr. MFG Technician in Ayer MA
- Sr. Test Technician in Ayer MA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- General Technician- Value Add in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse Manager in Taunton MA
- AP-Cost Accountant in Brooklyn Center MN
- SMT Operator in Billerica MA
- Inspection Specialist- 1st Shift in West Boylston MA
- Test Technician in West Boylston MA
- Project Engineer in Social Circle GA
- Assembler-Packer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Packer-Shipper in Billerica MA
- General Manager in Everett MA
- Cold Headed Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Screw Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Finishing Operator in Broomfield CO
- Facility Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Chaska MN
- Inventory Control Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- HR Generalist in Franklin NH
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH
- Program Manager in Ham Lake MN
- Substation Designer in Norcross GA
- Production Tech in Audubon PA
- Mechanical Assembler in Randolph MA
- Assemblers-Kitters in Salem NH
- Part Time HR Administrator in Vineland
- Master Scheduler - Shop Floor Planner in Bedford MA