Performs a variety of administrative duties for three Global Vice Presidents/General Managers to ensure that senior leaders are free to focus on business concerns and issues. Screen incoming telephone calls types and composes correspondence, compiles and prepares various business documents and reports tracks budgetary expenses, makes travel arrangements organizes and schedules meetings. Prepares management presentations. Maintains effective administrative control over various departmental activities procedures or programs. Maintains personnel attendance and other administrative records.
- Composes routine correspondence ensuring accurate grammar, spelling, and business formats. Sends original and copies of correspondence to designated addressees. Maintains correspondence files.
- Makes travel arrangements for three global BU VP/GM’s, which involves working with Corporate Travel Department to arrange transportation and lodging. Prepares and distributes travel itineraries. Arranges dining or other events for internal meetings as requested. Reviews and logs travel and entertainment forms. Tracks departmental budget expenditures. Analyzes data to record and report on budget variances.
- Organizes and schedules on-site or off-site meetings. Ensures that facilities are adequate. Arranges for food and beverages. Maintains a calendar of itineraries and schedules and coordinates business meetings and conference calls.
- Manages expense reports (i.e. prepares, submits and tracks payment) for three global BU VP/GM’s
- Monitors and maintains adequate quantities of office supplies for the staff. Prepares purchase requisitions when inventory levels are low. Selects office products and equipment from vendor catalogues or approved lists of standard office supplies. Monitors invoices to ensure billing charges are appropriate assigns the general ledger accounting code and submits the bills for signature.
- Organizes and maintains departmental records, confidential personnel files, and weekly business reports. Maintains logs and other records to track various departmental operations including personnel attendance and PTO records.
- Coordinates and schedules department meetings (i.e. monthly staff meetings and/or quarterly business reviews)
- Assists in creation of management presentations using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) as needed/requested
- Coordinates various departmental activities policies or programs to maintain effective administrative control, which involves maintaining records and logs communicating with various internal and external people. Notifies management of any problems that may arise.
- Assists in gathering documentation relating to HCP Consulting engagements.
- Works on special projects and performs other duties as directed.
- AS in Business or Secretarial Science preferred or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Minimum 8+ years of Administrative experience or 3+ years of experience as a Senior Executive Administrative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities with solid attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the principles of customer service.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (Office 365).