Associate Service Consultant
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Associate Service Consultant
Title:Associate Service Consultant
Associate Service Consultant
- Prioritize and manage work to consistently meet/exceed production and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Meet turnaround-time for Service Agreement scopes.
- Manage the daily Work-in-Progress (WIP) using Datasweep and Business Objects reports to ensure the timely delivery of repaired endoscopes /electronic units; and identify and resolve service orders that are delayed in process.
- Ensure that the User Request for each service order is addressed.
- Review all supporting documents that accompany eachscope/electronic unit during the repair process.
- Make outbound calls to the customer if more information about their request is required.
- Review the Service Order and consult with other Service Consultants, Lead or Senior Technicians, Supervisor, or Regional Service Manager to ensure accurate communications and repair options are conveyed to the customer.
- Monitor Waiting Approval service orders on a daily basis; work with customers to obtain and process repair approvals.
- Provide repair costs (fax Quality Inspection Results if required) and other technical information to support the approval process.
- Clearly and succinctly describe the repair recommendations and options.
- Provide detailed notes to include all conversations and actions taken withcustomers and/or Service Centers.
- Update the service order and, notify the appropriate personnel to launch the repair after receiving approval.
- Act in accordance with the customers request, including the return of an instrument that is not repaired, if necessary.
- NSC only: Process loaners, ARPs and RMAs for customers.
- For Electronics, obtain RMA, if applicable, consistently follow-up on the status to obtain the repair estimate/cost; and obtain purchase order 7. Support required processes for the Discrepant Materials Notices (DMNs) and Quality System. Communicate with service personnel in a thorough and professional manner to complete investigation and resolution.
- Investigate and resolve "invalids" scopes with instruments that have incorrect model/serial numbers and instrument ownership.
- Investigate and resolve service contract issues.
- Communicate with appropriate personnel and customers to verify system is updated with correct information.
- Investigate and process approved credits and rebills.
- Identify appropriate trade-in opportunities and communicate with the Sales Rep according to policy.
- Provide backup to other facilities as part of Disaster Recovery.
- Escalate customer service issues to Supervisor, Regional Service Manager, and appropriate Sales Rep.
- Make appropriate judgment with regard to service courtesy discounts ($100 maximum).
- Minimize discounting by providing excellent customer communications and service.
- Support Service Marketing with regard to the Quality campaign, service contract sales, and other efforts to return customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager (including, in Field Service Centers, shipping and receiving tasks).
- Minimum of two years experience in customer/technical service, or related field.
- Minimum two-year degree or equivalent knowledge in technical/electronic field is preferred
- Strong organization, prioritization, and investigation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging environment.
- Ability to exercise proper judgment; work in a positive,professional, and cooperative manner.
- Must be self-motivated and committed to providing excellent customer service, both as part of a team and individually.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills for listening, understanding, problem solving and taking appropriate action.
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN