Associate Service Consultant
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Associate Service Consultant
Title:Associate Service Consultant
Associate Service Consultant
- Prioritize and manage work to consistently meet/exceed production and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Meet turnaround-time for Service Agreement scopes.
- Manage the daily Work-in-Progress (WIP) using Datasweep and Business Objects reports to ensure the timely delivery of repaired endoscopes /electronic units; and identify and resolve service orders that are delayed in process.
- Ensure that the User Request for each service order is addressed.
- Review all supporting documents that accompany eachscope/electronic unit during the repair process.
- Make outbound calls to the customer if more information about their request is required.
- Review the Service Order and consult with other Service Consultants, Lead or Senior Technicians, Supervisor, or Regional Service Manager to ensure accurate communications and repair options are conveyed to the customer.
- Monitor Waiting Approval service orders on a daily basis; work with customers to obtain and process repair approvals.
- Provide repair costs (fax Quality Inspection Results if required) and other technical information to support the approval process.
- Clearly and succinctly describe the repair recommendations and options.
- Provide detailed notes to include all conversations and actions taken withcustomers and/or Service Centers.
- Update the service order and, notify the appropriate personnel to launch the repair after receiving approval.
- Act in accordance with the customers request, including the return of an instrument that is not repaired, if necessary.
- NSC only: Process loaners, ARPs and RMAs for customers.
- For Electronics, obtain RMA, if applicable, consistently follow-up on the status to obtain the repair estimate/cost; and obtain purchase order 7. Support required processes for the Discrepant Materials Notices (DMNs) and Quality System. Communicate with service personnel in a thorough and professional manner to complete investigation and resolution.
- Investigate and resolve "invalids" scopes with instruments that have incorrect model/serial numbers and instrument ownership.
- Investigate and resolve service contract issues.
- Communicate with appropriate personnel and customers to verify system is updated with correct information.
- Investigate and process approved credits and rebills.
- Identify appropriate trade-in opportunities and communicate with the Sales Rep according to policy.
- Provide backup to other facilities as part of Disaster Recovery.
- Escalate customer service issues to Supervisor, Regional Service Manager, and appropriate Sales Rep.
- Make appropriate judgment with regard to service courtesy discounts ($100 maximum).
- Minimize discounting by providing excellent customer communications and service.
- Support Service Marketing with regard to the Quality campaign, service contract sales, and other efforts to return customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager (including, in Field Service Centers, shipping and receiving tasks).
- Minimum of two years experience in customer/technical service, or related field.
- Minimum two-year degree or equivalent knowledge in technical/electronic field is preferred
- Strong organization, prioritization, and investigation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging environment.
- Ability to exercise proper judgment; work in a positive,professional, and cooperative manner.
- Must be self-motivated and committed to providing excellent customer service, both as part of a team and individually.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills for listening, understanding, problem solving and taking appropriate action.
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA