Client Services Advisor-Receptionist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Client Services Advisor-Receptionist
Title:Client Services Advisor/Receptionist
Our client in the Alpharetta area is looking for a Full Time Customer Service Advisor (CSA). The ideal candidate provides pricing, customer support and superior communication to ensure prompt delivery of products and services to customers and end users. This position will also fill in for the Receptionist as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist the sales team by entering orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Process Repair Orders and RMA’s for customer’s defective equipment and determine billing options using proprietary software system.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Research and respond to Receiving Department for unresolved equipment issues.
- Create monthly software and/or warranty renewal sales orders.
- Maintain and update customer shipping and receiving log.
- Create customer credit memos and/or customer refund checks.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying account executive.
- Handles evaluation units by entering evaluation sales orders, arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Process sales order based on end user equipment purchase.
- Obtain credit card information for payment processing.
- Record serial numbers and shipping information in proprietary software system.
- Communicate daily with customers via email and/or phone professionally in a courteous manner.
- Update accounting and sales records with customer changes.
- Follow up with customers to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Must be able to display professionalism while using our intercom system.
- Manage a 7 line switchboard and direct all calls promptly to correct personnel.
- Answer calls within 5 rings in a professional and cheerful manner.
- Greet and check in guests and visitors. Pass out and collect visitor badges when necessary.
- Update the Master Calendar with absences and email those weekly to Human Resources.
- Check the fax machine and distribute faxes as they come in.
- Schedule Conference Rooms and company vehicles.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- 2-3 years customer service experience.
- Experience using ERP system required, Acumatica ERP experience preferred.
- Intermediate excel skills.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to multi-task efficiently under pressure.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service internally and externally.
- Excel at problem-solving and anticipating needs of customers and Account Managers.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Critical data entry accuracy, organizational and time management skills.
- Works effectively on a team in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
Monday through Friday
Hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. or 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Pay Rate: $16/hourly DOE
Contract To Hire
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opening please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Packaging Assembler in Newton MA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Chelmsford MA
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro NJ
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Warehouse Shipper in Wilmington MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Wilmington MA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC
- SI Assembler in Austin TX
- Strategic Innovation Manager in Memphis TN
- Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Warehouse Lead in Memphis TN
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Facilities Tech in Westborough MA
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- System Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Conformal Coating Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Python Developer in Ruffsdale PA
- Rework & Soldering Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- CNC Process Engineer in Troy AL
- Client Services Rep I in Lee's Summit MO
- Forklift Operator in Memphis TN
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Machine Shop Supervisor in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- HR Benefits Specialist in Andover MA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Em Assemblers 2nd shift in Merrimack NH
- General Labor Warehouse in Memphis TN
- Sales Engineer in Bedford NH
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Service Technician 2 in Chelmsford MA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electronic Service Technician in Plymouth MN
- Plant Controller in Franklin MA
- Controller in Nashua NH
- Temp Optical Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrence MA
- QA Engineer (4G Access) in Nashua NH
- QA Engineer (3G Access) in Nashua NH
- Calibration Technician in Andover MA
- Electrician in Franklin MA
- Lead Electrical Engineer in Anoka MN
- Entry-Level Assembler in Andover MA
- E-M Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- Sales Engineer in Norcross GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Sanitary Welding Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ