We are seeking a Contracts Specialist to support the servicing of clients as it relates to their contracts for equipment and services of our client. This person will be tasked with administering Master Equipment and Service contracts, Software Maintenance contracts, contracts renewals, client/account changes, etc.
Essential Job Functions
- Generate a list of monthly contracts renewals applicable to the scope of Contract Specialist I, as determined by the Contracts Manager
- Prepare Asset Reconciliation Analysis for the equipment lease pool
- Partner with Regional Sales Managers (RSMs), and Client Service Engineers (CSEs) on preparing information for account reviews, retention management (additions/deletions, mergers, consolidations and splits)
- Coordinate with Contracts Manager on pricing determination (schedules, increases)
- Review and track all contractual documents for each client, e.g. amendments, tax documents, purchase orders, etc. during the time of submission
- Send out renewal on timely fashion, and follow-up on lapsed/late renewals via phone or written correspondence
- Ensure that clients are properly invoiced and provide billing instructions for an accounting team
- Work with clients to facilitate additions, deletions, and changeovers of equipment, terminations and any other special equipment allocation issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least three (3) years of Contracts Administration experience in a corporate environment.
- A working knowledge of legal concepts, concerns, and sensitivities as it relates to product, software, and services contracts
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Proven organizational skills with a strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with ongoing demands
- Above average Microsoft Office proficiency.