Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep
Searching for a Customer Service Representative located in Ashland, MA. This position is a long term indefinite contract. Monday - Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm This positions requires a background check and drug test.
This role will have full responsibility to accurately enter and manage both domestic and international orders. This requires a clear understanding of the customer requirements, structure of the order as well as all commercial needs for prompt shipment and/or export. This position works directly with customer and the sales team on order issues and is responsible for problem identification, analysis, communication and resolution. You will work within a team, in a fast paced and hectic environment. This requires the ability to meet commitments as well as strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Must be able to maintain positive/professional attitude at all times with internal and external customers. Work with the Sales Group to create and execute actions as a team with clear focus on the customer to meet order expectations.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all pending and open orders within the assigned territory.
- Align and prioritize material availability with customer request while promptly and clearly communicating any deviation or resolution.
- Review orders prior to entry for completeness, accuracy and the potential for “up-selling”
- Communicate regularly, timely and professionally with all customers and correspondence.
- Respond to customer requests for product pricing/availability, order processing and expediting; refer end users to Company authorized distributors.
- Review order status and ensure consistency and alignment to customer need.
- Coordinate with credit/planning/shipping departments for on time shipment of the sales orders.
- Refer requests for special pricing to the appropriate Sales Manager.
- Perform regular review of assigned territory accounts to proactively manage customer accounts
- Investigate customer complaints, assist the department’s supervisor in determining causes and propose corrective action to prevent from occurring again
- Coordinate with, and assist the other customer service representatives.
- Understand the Company’s brand differentiation and work accordingly.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in a customer service or order entry position required
- Good computer (PC) skills, including a working knowledge of Windows, MS Office (word, access, excel). CRM and PSE 1 knowledge desirable
- Excellent communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills a must.
- Flexibility in working hours is essential in order to respond to customer requests in a timely manner
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required.