Customer Service Representative
The Davis Companies is currently looking for a temporary Customer Service Representative to join one of our premier clients in their Golden, CO facility. The candidate will support our Service team and initiate customer calls in an effort to achieve the sales objective for the business. The focus will be with our domestic region. The candidate will work in cooperation with the Customer Service representative and Account Manager in the territory. The ideal candidate will achieve individual quality and productivity goals in accordance with established objectives.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Respond to a high volume of inbound customer inquiries, complaints and order requests via telephone calls, email, and fax correspondence; facilitate problem resolution; provide information on our products and services; and demonstrate our commitment to customer service by following up on calls and ensuring superior results. Driving customer satisfaction.
- Accurately log information from calls in our CRM tool
- Respond to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information. Analyze and rectify customer concerns using established procedures.
- Identify, research, and solve non-standard problems through a solid understanding of our business products, processes and procedures.
- Display a commitment to quality by following required procedures and practices; take all appropriate measures to ensure quality; search for opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide back up support to other members of Customer Service.
- Work as a team member to satisfy all customer needs, improve call center performance and achieve department
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma required, Associate’s degree or higher in a scientific discipline strongly preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in a Customer Service environment or related experience, required.
- Telephone skills and customer problem resolution experience.
- Proven ability to solve non-routine product, pricing and shipping issues as they relate to current products and customers highly desired.
- CRM experience strongly desired
- Strong computer skills with experience using the MS Office Suite and Lotus Notes preferred