Data Entry Clerk
Searching for a Data Entry Clerk in Norwood, MA on 1st shift (8-4:30pm), Monday- Friday.
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk:
- Sorting, organizing, and uploading patient results.
- Scanning of laboratory results and other documents for effective record keeping.
- Enter specific data into the DocuXplorer database and ensure accurate information is captured.
- Attention to detail required.
- Any other office duties as they become necessary.
- Maintains effective record keeping by following the policies and procedures set by HIPAA as well as the task and reporting needed changes and errors.
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (some flexibility)
Assignment length: 3 months or until task is at a level to be maintained by current staff