Engineering Administrative Assistant
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Engineering Administrative Assistant
Title:Engineering Administrative Assistant
Experienced Administrative Assistant needed to support Engineering Department of large manufacturing company in Westborough, MA. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
The Engineering Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the administrative support needs of the development engineering team including the SVP Engineering, the EVP/Chief Technology Officer, Program Managers and Engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up new projects within MRP and EPDM systems and generate required daily and weekly reports.
- Generate and maintain CTE process workflows, training materials, user guidelines for various MRP and EPDM tools, SOPs and Policies, as directed.
- Support Program Managers in generation of E9 reports and data extraction for weekly program dashboard updates for PM’s final edits and distribution.
- Make travel arrangements for staff as needed.
- Support management and coordination of Senior/Exec and Program Management calendars, presentation and documentation formatting and proofing.
- Maintain contact lists for Senior/Exec staff, and coordinate meetings and other events as requested.
- Maintain CTE AVL (Approved Vendor List) database, including tracking of in process CTE contract documents (NDAs, MSAs, etc.)
- Support onboarding of new employees by preparation of work space in advance, generation of training materials and training of new employees on the policies and procedures of time entry.
- Greet incoming visitors; represent company as “CTE Director of First Impressions” ensuring that visitor processing requirements are complete.
- Support receiving function periodically as needed.
- Support CAD Administrator function, under direction, including setup and maintenance of folder permissions, setup of document work flows, and setup of new projects.
- Support project and other purchasing requirements including generation of purchase orders, monitoring, and expediting ordered materials.
- Manage PLT (paid leave time) forms and update group calendar.
- Answer phone, sort and distribute mail, schedule meetings, maintain daily order in conference rooms and office work area.
- Maintain supply cabinet, order supplies as requested.
- Schedule and organize periodic staff meetings and populate template presentation with updated information.
- Assist with expense reports, contact updates and calendar management for senior staff.
- Manage and execute small G&A projects as requested.
- Supports resume and interview management with scheduling and info distribution as requested.
- Other administrative support tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma minimum, AS in Business or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Visio a plus.
- Experience with MRP and PDM systems a significant plus.
- Strong ability to quickly learn new computer tools.
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced technical environment
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrician - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Mechanic - Mechanical Assembly in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Warehouse Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor in Newton MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd shift in South Grafton MA
- Technician in Concord MA
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Quality Assurance in Mansfield MA
- Public Relations Manager in Lowell MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- Application Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Senior Software Test Engineer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Milford MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro