Engineering Administrative Assistant
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Engineering Administrative Assistant
Title:Engineering Administrative Assistant
Experienced Administrative Assistant needed to support Engineering Department of large manufacturing company in Westborough, MA. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
The Engineering Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the administrative support needs of the development engineering team including the SVP Engineering, the EVP/Chief Technology Officer, Program Managers and Engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up new projects within MRP and EPDM systems and generate required daily and weekly reports.
- Generate and maintain CTE process workflows, training materials, user guidelines for various MRP and EPDM tools, SOPs and Policies, as directed.
- Support Program Managers in generation of E9 reports and data extraction for weekly program dashboard updates for PM’s final edits and distribution.
- Make travel arrangements for staff as needed.
- Support management and coordination of Senior/Exec and Program Management calendars, presentation and documentation formatting and proofing.
- Maintain contact lists for Senior/Exec staff, and coordinate meetings and other events as requested.
- Maintain CTE AVL (Approved Vendor List) database, including tracking of in process CTE contract documents (NDAs, MSAs, etc.)
- Support onboarding of new employees by preparation of work space in advance, generation of training materials and training of new employees on the policies and procedures of time entry.
- Greet incoming visitors; represent company as “CTE Director of First Impressions” ensuring that visitor processing requirements are complete.
- Support receiving function periodically as needed.
- Support CAD Administrator function, under direction, including setup and maintenance of folder permissions, setup of document work flows, and setup of new projects.
- Support project and other purchasing requirements including generation of purchase orders, monitoring, and expediting ordered materials.
- Manage PLT (paid leave time) forms and update group calendar.
- Answer phone, sort and distribute mail, schedule meetings, maintain daily order in conference rooms and office work area.
- Maintain supply cabinet, order supplies as requested.
- Schedule and organize periodic staff meetings and populate template presentation with updated information.
- Assist with expense reports, contact updates and calendar management for senior staff.
- Manage and execute small G&A projects as requested.
- Supports resume and interview management with scheduling and info distribution as requested.
- Other administrative support tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma minimum, AS in Business or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Visio a plus.
- Experience with MRP and PDM systems a significant plus.
- Strong ability to quickly learn new computer tools.
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced technical environment
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ