Position will be responsible to provide direct administrative and support to Vice President. Looking for an energetic, multi-tasker and highly organized person that will be creating and preparing travel arrangements, completing expense reports, planning meetings and events, and assisting with requests and queries.
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Temp Contract 6–12 months (with possibility of going on full time)
Pay Range: $22-24/hourly depending on experience.
Essential Administrative Duties:
- Provide excellent administrative and clerical support to assigned functional area(s)
- Manage and maintain professional agendas for the executive using MS Outlook including travel, meetings, calls, and other professional commitments.
- Coordinate and book all travel, as well as prepare and maintain accurate records of all expense reports.
- Assist in completion and coordination of assigned projects.
- Assist with ordering/catering needs as requested.
If you would like to apply directly to this job opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years of administrative support experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and deliver against promise.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with/understand cultural differences, as this position interfaces with colleagues outside of the US
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.