Experience Design Researcher
Experience Design Researcher
Top biotech company in Milford, MA is seeking candidates with strong Project Management experience for a Customer Experience Design Research position. This would be a long-term contract to hire role. Monday - Friday, 8am-4:30pm. Drug and Background Screen required.
This person will support the customer excellence strategy across all of our products, services and solution. Candidate must be an experienced and passionate researcher who can design, develop, execute and support customer experience activities through the department. Great opportunity for someone with finesse and a leaders’ voice who can do their best work under deadline whilst driving a complex set timeline of tasks.
- Familiar with executing a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods and the ability to identify best method to accomplish research goals
- Works with senior researchers to designs activities (usability tests, interviews, surveys, etc.), including selecting the type of activity, developing a plan of action, and writing a test script
- Executes research activities, including facilitating the activity and writing down observations on customer and product experiences
- Reports on the outcomes of research activities, including writing reports and communicating results to the activity team
- Creates and delivers post project executive summaries, retrospectives, surveys and follow-ups
- Works closely with experience design project manager
- Maintaining effective communication channels both within the team and with sponsors, stakeholders and senior management
- Advocates for the importance of customer voice across departments and supports other department's needs
- Maintains effective communication channels both within the team and with sponsors, stakeholders and senior management
- Experience designing, planning, executing and analyzing a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods with users, such as usability tests, interviews, tree testing, surveys, card sorting, etc.
- Ability to identify best methods to accomplish research goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of CX/UX methodologies
- Ability to analyze data, write up results and present insights
- Strong proven written, verbal and PowerPoint communication skills, especially within a CX team setting
- Ability to network, collaborate and influence people within and external to the company, while maintaining a high degree of personal credibility and integrity
- Adaptability to working in different situations and with different groups and individuals
- Ability to balance the needs of a large number of concurrent projects and work effectively with a cross-functional team
- Strongly Preferred:
- Experience within an analytical instrument/scientific software vendor
- Strong proven project management skills