Required Qualifications of the HR Coordinator:
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related field with
- 0-2 years of experience supporting HR or related Corporate processes/programs.
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service/relation role preferred.
- Experience conducting research and presenting to groups.
- Current knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations
- Strong background in HRIS (preferred) and Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Self-starter, able to work independently, organized, resourceful and proactive.
- Ability to form partnerships with customer groups. Ability to operate in a team environment and work collaboratively on projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to interpret HR policies and programs and communicate them clearly and professionally.
- Ability to coach and consult with employees and managers at all levels of the organization.
- Generalized knowledge of all HR departmental functions, HR policies, procedures, record keeping requirements and HR Database utilization.
- Ability to work with highly confidential data in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information and situations with tact, courtesy and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to meet realistic deadlines while managing multiple activities.
Responsibilities of the HR Coordinator:
- Supports site HR generalists and functional HR Business partner in processes, trainings and other HR tasks.
- Maintains HR system/record integrity and will work towards development and centralization of field based administrative process.
- Support HR in region on HR activity, projects and develop centralized methods of communication, current case management and administrative process.
- Coordinates/Conducts New Employee Orientation processes/program.
- Maintains HR systems/data bases, records and postings ensuring compliance and integrity.
- Ensure that all working polices are in place, up to date and reviewed on an annual basis or as legislation dictates.
- Will bring to the attention of VP/Managers anticipated issues/concerns of employees and in some situations will handle initially.
- Works under supervision with specific direction provided for special job tasks and projects.
- Handles extremely confidential information on a daily basis.