International Account Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
International Account Customer Service Representative
Title:International Account Customer Service Representative
Searching for an International Account Customer Service Representative located in Ashland, MA. This position is a long term contract with the possibility to move permanent for the right candidate. Monday - Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm .
Work within a team, in a fast paced environment, performing a variety of customer service and inside sales related tasks. Requires project and task execution as well as strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Must be able to represent their company in a professional manner as well as exhibit a consistently positive attitude with customers and internal personnel. Incumbent will also partner with the company’s Sales Managers, in order to develop and sustain an effective working relationship with the customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform regular review of assigned territory accounts to proactively manage customer accounts
- Review orders prior to entry for completeness, accuracy and the potential for “up-selling”
- Handle all customer correspondence in professional and timely manner. Must ensure customer requests are reviewed and response is made the same day.
- Respond to customer requests for product pricing/availability, order processing and expediting; refer end users to Company authorized distributors.
- Coordinate with, and assist the other customer service representatives.
- Understand the Company’s brand differentiation and work accordingly.
- Coordinate with credit/planning/shipping departments for on time shipment of the sales orders.
- Investigate customer complaints, assist the department’s supervisor in determining causes and propose corrective action to prevent from occurring again
- Refer requests for special pricing to the appropriate Sales Manager.
- Maintain knowledge of the current departmental procedures.
- Cooperate with the Sales Manager providing effective customer support.
- Maintain all customer correspondence and order files.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Good computer (PC) skills, including a working knowledge of Windows, MS Office (word, acess, excel). Siebel and PSE 1 knowledge desirable
- Experience involving customer contact and resolution of customer difficulties is essential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills a must.
- Ability to perform in a teamwork environment.
- Flexibility in working hours is essential in order to respond to customer requests in a timely manner
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Admin Clerk in Jefferson GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Hopkinton MA