International Account Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
International Account Customer Service Representative
Title:International Account Customer Service Representative
Searching for an International Account Customer Service Representative located in Ashland, MA. This position is a long term contract with the possibility to move permanent for the right candidate. Monday - Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm . $23-$25/hr DOE.
Work within a team, in a fast paced environment, performing a variety of customer service and inside sales related tasks. Requires project and task execution as well as strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Must be able to represent their company in a professional manner as well as exhibit a consistently positive attitude with customers and internal personnel. Incumbent will also partner with the company’s Sales Managers, in order to develop and sustain an effective working relationship with the customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform regular review of assigned territory accounts to proactively manage customer accounts
- Review orders prior to entry for completeness, accuracy and the potential for “up-selling”
- Handle all customer correspondence in professional and timely manner. Must ensure customer requests are reviewed and response is made the same day.
- Respond to customer requests for product pricing/availability, order processing and expediting; refer end users to Company authorized distributors.
- Coordinate with, and assist the other customer service representatives.
- Understand the Company’s brand differentiation and work accordingly.
- Coordinate with credit/planning/shipping departments for on time shipment of the sales orders.
- Investigate customer complaints, assist the department’s supervisor in determining causes and propose corrective action to prevent from occurring again
- Refer requests for special pricing to the appropriate Sales Manager.
- Maintain knowledge of the current departmental procedures.
- Cooperate with the Sales Manager providing effective customer support.
- Maintain all customer correspondence and order files.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Good computer (PC) skills, including a working knowledge of Windows, MS Office (word, acess, excel). Siebel and PSE 1 knowledge desirable
- Experience involving customer contact and resolution of customer difficulties is essential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills a must.
- Ability to perform in a teamwork environment.
- Flexibility in working hours is essential in order to respond to customer requests in a timely manner
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Expeditor in MA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Manager, Corporate Accounting in Milford MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Duluth GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Sr. Materials Associate in MA
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA
- Field Service Specialist in phoenix AZ
- HR Shared Services Representative in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Manchester NH
- Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Service Rep in Waltham MA
- Operations Scientist in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Dover NH
- Software Engineer in Methuen MA
- Sr Software Engineer - Robotics in Methuen MA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Helper in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Electrician in Alpharetta GA
- Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Welding Engineer in Westminster SC
- IT Business Analyst IV in Cordova TN
- Facilities Maintenance Technician in Ashland MA
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Leominster MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Leominster MA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Distribution Services in Buford GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN