International Trade Compliance
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
International Trade Compliance
Title:International Trade Compliance
Seeking a 5+ year International Trade Compliance professional for an opening based in Ashland, MA with top manufacturing company. This is a long-term contract position with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. Mon-Fri. Drug and Background Check required.
This individual will support 2 separate divisions in the following areas;
- Responsible for classifying assemblies and components according to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and reviewing classifications accordingly.
- Work with the Engineering and Supply Chain departments on both HTS and Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) product classification determinations.
- Work with import brokers and carriers to ensure accurate and timely import clearance.
- Resolve discrepancies in documentation with suppliers and customs.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable import regulations.
Export Screening & Sanctions
- Actively support the order/quotation screening process by assisting customers, sales force, proposals and customer service personnel.
- Assessing and resolving screening hits (e.g., Specially Designated Nationals).
- Develop and implement an audit process to ensure compliance with screening requirements
NAFTA & Other Free Trade Agreements
- Responsible for qualification of assemblies and components according to the free trade agreement rules.
- Work with internal departments to obtain supplier’s certificates and affidavits for proper qualification, including country of origin.
- Assist with documentation/certificates for custom projects and certificates for selected customers.
Policies & Procedures
- Assist in the development and maintenance of ITC policies and procedures.
- Responsible for trade compliance training programs including new hire training.
- Conduct self-assessments in accordance with internal policies and implement corrective actions identified.
Record keeping & Audit
- Responsible for ensuring that all regulatory record keeping requirements are met.
- Assist in coordination and implementation of periodic audits of company records for compliance with applicable regulation.
- Archive documents.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred
- 5-10 years experience in Trade Compliance
- Proficient using MS Office suite; Advanced Excel a plus
- Experience determining “substantial transformation”
- Comprehensive understanding of “incoterms 2010”
- Experience interpreting foreign customs requirements, e.g., Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Experience using ERP applications (JDE)
- Experience using ACE (automated customs environment)
- Highly organized and strong with multitasking
- Temp Cycle Count Associate in Holliston MA
- 2nd Shift Fulfillment Supervisor in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Cloud Customer Operations Support Associate in Lowell MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Santa Ana CA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Winston-Salem NC
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- Utility Operator in Milford MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Wiring Tech in Roswell GA
- Principal - SR Electrical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing-Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Production Tech in Golden CO
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Calibration Techs in Portsmouth NH
- Controls Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Synthesis Operator, 3rd shift in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Engineer- Fiber Tech in Charlton MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Associate Warehouse Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield CT