International Trade Compliance
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
International Trade Compliance
Title:International Trade Compliance
Seeking a 5+ year International Trade Compliance professional for an opening based in Ashland, MA with top manufacturing company. This is a long-term contract position with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. Mon-Fri. Drug and Background Check required.
This individual will support 2 separate divisions in the following areas;
- Responsible for classifying assemblies and components according to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and reviewing classifications accordingly.
- Work with the Engineering and Supply Chain departments on both HTS and Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) product classification determinations.
- Work with import brokers and carriers to ensure accurate and timely import clearance.
- Resolve discrepancies in documentation with suppliers and customs.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable import regulations.
Export Screening & Sanctions
- Actively support the order/quotation screening process by assisting customers, sales force, proposals and customer service personnel.
- Assessing and resolving screening hits (e.g., Specially Designated Nationals).
- Develop and implement an audit process to ensure compliance with screening requirements
NAFTA & Other Free Trade Agreements
- Responsible for qualification of assemblies and components according to the free trade agreement rules.
- Work with internal departments to obtain supplier’s certificates and affidavits for proper qualification, including country of origin.
- Assist with documentation/certificates for custom projects and certificates for selected customers.
Policies & Procedures
- Assist in the development and maintenance of ITC policies and procedures.
- Responsible for trade compliance training programs including new hire training.
- Conduct self-assessments in accordance with internal policies and implement corrective actions identified.
Record keeping & Audit
- Responsible for ensuring that all regulatory record keeping requirements are met.
- Assist in coordination and implementation of periodic audits of company records for compliance with applicable regulation.
- Archive documents.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred
- 5-10 years experience in Trade Compliance
- Proficient using MS Office suite; Advanced Excel a plus
- Experience determining “substantial transformation”
- Comprehensive understanding of “incoterms 2010”
- Experience interpreting foreign customs requirements, e.g., Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Experience using ERP applications (JDE)
- Experience using ACE (automated customs environment)
- Highly organized and strong with multitasking
- Client Services Advisor-Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Materials Coordinator II in Lawrenceville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Packaging) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Inventory control clerk in Concord CA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - 1st Shift in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Specialist in Swedesboro NJ