Searching for an Office Clerk in Norwood, MA on a contract basic. This job requires some felxability in hours. Typical scheduled will be Monday- Friday, 12pm-8:30pm. Every 2nd or 3rd Saturday will be required through October and on those particular weeks, the schedule will become Tuesday-Satruday. 12pm-8:30pm.
Responsibilities for the Office Clerk:
- Sending Electronic Results to clients
- Faxing / Mailing patient results to clients
- Sorting / Copying patient results
- Checking daily patient results for positives and submitting said results to the correct D.O.H. by state.
- Making up supply boxes that contain supplies for our clients to submit specimens to us
- Use of FEDEX Shipper Software and creating Labels
- Scanning of laboratory results and other documents for daily resulting
- Additional office duties as they become necessary
Requirements for the Office Clerk:
- High School Diploma required, Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a high volume administrative, data entry, or documentation role required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a past paced environment
- Proficient with the MS Office Suite