Order Processing Admin
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Order Processing Admin
Title:Order Processing Admin
Our client is currently looking for an Order Processing Administrator position to join its Customer Support Team. This is a temporary position that is funded for six months with potential to be extended longer.
The Order Processing Administrator interfaces with internal and external customers and processes requests and purchase orders/invoices daily for services and product. This position has heavy customer interaction via email and phone. The ideal candidate will have successful experience dealing with multiple requests from a diverse customer base.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with our customers.
- Receive incoming customer requests and provide timely responses for service and support.
- Administer quotations, orders, delivery documents and invoices in SAP system, SD module and CRM systems (SAP-CRM).
- Maintain SAP documents for billable services, parts and consumables for external and internal customers.
- Maintains accurate records and relevant master data in SAP.
- Perform other duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience performing complex, customer service support within a technical work environment.
- Minimum 2 year's experience managing full-cycle order fulfillment.
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver solutions in a professional manner.
- Technical skills, including intermediate level MS Office. Experience with CRM systems and SAP preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks handle multiple, diverse requests.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player, willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to work core business hours onsite 8:30am to 5:00pm
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA