The Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of the project. He or she is the primary contact and central hub for all stakeholders in the project which typically includes the general contractor, end user, production team, installation team, and sometimes other trades.
Our client is located in the Dacula area and is ready to interview immediately. This position is ideal for someone early in their career and looking to expand their experience. This position pays 45-55k yearly. If you are interested, please apply today!
- Defines and tracks essential checkpoints to ensure timely progress of each piece of the project
- Capturing and communicating project details and expectations to customers and other stakeholders
- Participating in the design process by recording ideas, coordinating and submitting shop drawings, and receiving and recording approvals of shop submissions
- Assists in the procurement of non-stocked materials needed for production of the project
- Places purchase orders for custom pieces needed from approved vendors in appropriate time for project completion
- Provides status updates of projects to management, the engineering team, and production team in weekly meetings
- Resolve problems discovered during any phase of the project life-cycle by proposing solutions to arrive at the best possible outcome
- Additional duties as occasionally assigned
- 3+ years managing construction projects
- BS in business or related or Project Management Certification
- The ability to interpret blueprints, shop drawings, and project requirements with keen attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills are essential and professional demeanor and appearance
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Excellent time management and ability to achieve deadlines