AEI - Director of Engineering
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
AEI - Director of Engineering
Title:AEI - Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering:
3-6 month contract opportunity at our client in Wilmington, MA
- Lead overall engineering/R&D organization
- Organize, manage and grow technical staff to insure sufficient capacity and capability to meet aggressive product development goals that are aligned with core competencies.
- Build effective engineering management team across mechanical, electrical and software disciplines. Engage with outside suppliers to address capability and capacity needs.
- Establish project and resource management methods that insure predictability in the overall product development process.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting on project status and resource capability. Effectively document and transfer new products to operations.
- Manage engineering support resources including doc-control, tech-pubs, NPI and engineering labs.
- Develop and manage overall R&D budget.
- Effectively engage with peers across broader organization
- Work with sales, marketing, CTO and systems engineering to develop platform architecture, product roadmap and new product definition.
- Work with CTO, systems engineering and applications to develop and introduce new technologies.
- Coordinate NPI and sustaining engineering activities to support operational and cost-down objectives.
- Support applications and service on emerging customer issues
- Coordinate with other Mycronic businesses to align efforts and effectively collaborate where possible.
- Drive continuous improvement across R&D organization
- Introduce new tools and methods to improve development efficiency and efficacy.
- Develop annual goals and KPIs that are aligned with corporate objectives.
- Update and maintain ISO-9001 PLM processes.
- Develop culture of growth and innovation, support staff through assessment and coaching.
- BS degree in EE, ME, CS or similar engineering discipline; MS preferred
- > 15 years’ in full life-cycle, cross-functional development of new products in capital equipment or industrial automation. Understanding of high-tech manufacturing environment with strong focus on customers and quality.
- Broad understanding of mechanical assemblies, optics, electrical, and embedded software with substantial expertise in at least one domain.
- Strong functional and organizational management skills.
- Prior experience with direct oversight or line management of teams > 10 people
- History of building teams, talent and capability
- Familiarity with ISO-9001 or similar quality systems.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of time/ international and domestic. International project development experience desired.
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA