Aircraft Structural Engineer
Responsibilities of the Aircraft Structural Engineer:
- Serves as the primary interface between company and the MRO.
- Documents discrepancies between technical data and the aircraft condition.
- Monitors the status of in work aircraft and proposes production-related changes to increase productivity.
- Must have experience in aerospace structural engineering
- Experience in stress analysis of aircraft structures is a plus - i.e. Nastran, Patran, etc.
- Must be willing to work second shift.