Associate Endoscope Technician
Associate Endoscope Technician :
The Technician shall evaluate, troubleshoot, disassembly, assemble, repair and/or inspect Endoscopes to assure proper function. Uses a variety of small hand tools and test equipment to make repairs and facilitate disassembly and reassembly. Completes and maintains accurate service records both electronically and manually. Proactively participates in the quality systems, quality improvement and “5S” programs as directed by the Production Supervisor.
Responsibilities of the Associate Endoscope Technician:
- This entry-level Technician acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- The Associate Endoscope Technician will perform functions related to the repair and service of endoscopes.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment. Has a role in decision- making, related to repairs.
- The Technician must accomplish these objectives while maintaining a clean, well-organized work environment.
Requirements of the Associate Endoscope Technician:
- Requires a minimum of six months to one year of electro-mechanical experience and/or demonstrated repair ability.
- The Technician must be able to reach and maintain acceptable levels of productivity and quality, requisite with the amount of time in job.
- All Technicians must have sufficient manual dexterity with small hand tools (such as screwdrivers, electric screwdrivers, pliers, tweezers); experience or ability to work with microscopes, test equipment (such as light sources, video processors, mega ohm testers) and hand soldering, where applicable.
- The Technician must be able to reach and maintain acceptable levels of productivity and quality, requisite with the amount of time in job