Black Belt Lean Engineer
The Davis Companies is assisting a client in the north west metro to find a Black Belt certified Engineer for their molding facility. This will be a 6+ month contracting opportunity to effectively impact a world class organization
- Experience with product development processes (gate reviews / DFSS)
- Understanding of Quality principles and tools (root cause, cause and effect, FMEA, control plans, QFD).
- Experience interacting with customers (both internal and external)
- Ability to understand customer expectations and translate them into quality deliverables.
- Knowledge of testing and inspection processes (tolerances/gage R&R/sampling plans).
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Working knowledge of statistics.
- Black belt trained / certified.
- CQE or Lean-Sigma/Six-Sigma certification
- Minimum of 5 years of quality engineering experience working with plastics, injection molding or extrusion