Are you looking for an exciting CAD Designer role within a growing industry? Our client in the West metro needs an experienced CAD Designer to join their expanding team! This is a long term contract opportunity!
Responsibilities of the CAD Designer:
- Create 3D models, assemblies, and drawings based on concepts or mark-ups provided by engineering or project management staff.
- Facilitate training designed to increase knowledge of issues related to medical device design, development and manufacturing, such as GMP, etc.
- Revise drawings based on markups or redlines to support change order requests.
- Assist in the design and documentation of fixtures as needed for inspection, testing and manufacturing purposes.
Qualifications of the CAD Designer:
- Strong understanding of mechanical design fundamentals and practices.
- 1-5 years in a technical field; experience using SolidWorks preferred.
- Associate’s degree or two-year diploma in Mechanical Design or Design/Drafting Technology fields.
- Preferred familiarity with the ASME Y14.5 standard for dimensioning and tolerancing.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.