Commissioning Support Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Commissioning Support Engineer
Title:Commissioning Support Engineer
Commissioning Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Installation Support team for a project located in South Carolina. The Commissioning Support Engineer is responsible for programming, debugging , commissioning, and supporting automation software systems. This involves on site commissioning, run off testing, and production testing. This position is responsible for training customers on systems through onsite instruction and hands on training. In addition, the Commissioning Support Engineer is responsible for providing overall technical support to other on site employees relating to our technologies.
Responsibilities of the Commissioning Support Engineer
- Participate in system commissioning and run off testing at site. This involves deploying the software system, ensuring the functionality meets design requirements and reaches a functioning state. This includes liaising with other employees, contractors, and customers to identify and resolve inefficiencies.
- Responsible for production testing at site to verify performance and reliability of the system. This involves communicating with Project Managers to address concerns and receive system satisfaction and acceptance. Systems and components include Gantry robots, conveyors, EMS, and other automation technologies.
- Provide technical system support to customers prior to customer support hand off.
- Documentation and reporting on commissioning and start up progress
- Working with the software leads, make minor changes to PLC logic, program devices, and back-up any code to the network.
- Assume the duties and responsibilities of the Site Commissioning Manager during absences, vacation, etc. or as mandated from time to time.
- Act as a main point of contact for the on-site system commissioning and testing.
- Communicate technical issues from Grimsby/Ulvila/Norcross to/from customer site.
- Participate in on-site meetings and discussions
- Act as communications link between customer subcontractors and vendors.
Requirements of the Commissioning Support Engineer
- Dedicated to Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in system integration in an industrial/engineering/automation industry in a development and integration capacity.
- PLC and Motion Control programming, testing, commissioning and debugging experience.
- Varying degrees of knowledge are required in the following areas: PLC (Allen Bradley or other), Bosch Rextroth motion controller, Wonderware InTouch, AS-I safety (Bihl & Wiedemann), Ethernet (Sercos) and Industrial Networking.
- Excellent hands on troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Excellent time management, communication, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively and critically.
- Attention to quality.
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Electromechanical Technician in Beverly MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Mechanical Assembler- 2nd Shift in Santa Fe Springs CA
- machinists- 2nd shift 3p-11 in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH