Controls Engineer role supports ongoing operations at the site through technical assistance as it relates to manufacturing and process systems. The focus of the role is on ensuring manufacturing equipment and facilities are operating as intended to meet the requirements.
Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Performs all work safely and meets the requisite training requirements.
- Develop technical knowledge on manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Manage resolution of major equipment breakdowns and quality issues in the suites.
- Provide SME support to Manufacturing and other departments for the design and operation of process automation systems.
The successful candidate will need to have the following requirements in order to be a top contender for this role:
- Bachelor Degree, Engineering discipline preferred.
- Advanced experience in pharma/biotech (or equivalent).
- Intermediate experience in the technical analysis of operational and design issues within an industrial environment.
- Intermediate DeltaV automation experience is required
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.