Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in Ashland is seeking an Electrical Engineer to design, develop, maintain, and document microprocessor-based electronic gas ignition controls in collaboration with a team of multidisciplinary engineers and technicians.
Including, but not limited to:
- Sustaining Engineering activities such as:
- Alternate electrical component identification and qualification.
- Failure root cause analysis of product returns.
- Identify and implement corrective actions.
- New Product Development Engineering activities such as:
- Develop electrical schematics.
- Communicate design intent to printed circuit board (PCB) designers.
- Review printed circuit board (PCB) layouts for errors and omissions.
- Write and/or review functional specifications for technical content and accuracy.
- Develop test plans for execution of functional, endurance, and environmental testing of electronic gas ignition controls.
- Perform timely and accurate documentation reviews via the engineering change order (ECO) process.
- Participate in Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) efforts.
- Assist Compliance Engineers with third-party agency approvals (UL, CSA, CE, etc.)
- Develop standard work to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with alternate electrical component identification and qualification.
- Experience with PCB failure root cause analysis.
- Experience with identification and implementation of corrective actions.
- Proficient in electronic hardware design and development.
- Experience with execution of functional, endurance, and environmental testing of electromechanical devices.
- Proven technical writing and documentation skills.
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Able to interpret Test Data and Specifications.
- Experience with Engineering Change Order (ECO) processes.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of task execution and generate results with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Capable of effective time management and prioritization and making progress on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Comfortable with ambiguous project/task definition and able to propose alternative solutions to technical problems.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook software.
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with designing for noisy EMI/RFI environments and mitigating electrical noise in circuit board designs.
- Experience with design of low cost, high volume electronic devices.
- Experience with non-OS based system designs.
- Experience designing with 8, 16, and 32-bit micro controllers (Microchip PIC® Microcontrollers or equivalent.)
- Experience with HPQC, SVN, Simulink, and/or PADS Logic.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) techniques.
- Experience with third-party agency approval processes and requirements (UL, CSA, CE, ANSI, IEC, EN 298, etc.)
- Experience in HVAC or Commercial Cooking industries.
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- HR Specialist in Milford MA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly-Production Technician II in Golden CO
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA