Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in Ashland is seeking an Electrical Engineer to design, develop, maintain, and document microprocessor-based electronic gas ignition controls in collaboration with a team of multidisciplinary engineers and technicians.
Including, but not limited to:
- Sustaining Engineering activities such as:
- Alternate electrical component identification and qualification.
- Failure root cause analysis of product returns.
- Identify and implement corrective actions.
- New Product Development Engineering activities such as:
- Develop electrical schematics.
- Communicate design intent to printed circuit board (PCB) designers.
- Review printed circuit board (PCB) layouts for errors and omissions.
- Write and/or review functional specifications for technical content and accuracy.
- Develop test plans for execution of functional, endurance, and environmental testing of electronic gas ignition controls.
- Perform timely and accurate documentation reviews via the engineering change order (ECO) process.
- Participate in Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) efforts.
- Assist Compliance Engineers with third-party agency approvals (UL, CSA, CE, etc.)
- Develop standard work to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with alternate electrical component identification and qualification.
- Experience with PCB failure root cause analysis.
- Experience with identification and implementation of corrective actions.
- Proficient in electronic hardware design and development.
- Experience with execution of functional, endurance, and environmental testing of electromechanical devices.
- Proven technical writing and documentation skills.
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Able to interpret Test Data and Specifications.
- Experience with Engineering Change Order (ECO) processes.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of task execution and generate results with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Capable of effective time management and prioritization and making progress on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Comfortable with ambiguous project/task definition and able to propose alternative solutions to technical problems.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook software.
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with designing for noisy EMI/RFI environments and mitigating electrical noise in circuit board designs.
- Experience with design of low cost, high volume electronic devices.
- Experience with non-OS based system designs.
- Experience designing with 8, 16, and 32-bit micro controllers (Microchip PIC® Microcontrollers or equivalent.)
- Experience with HPQC, SVN, Simulink, and/or PADS Logic.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) techniques.
- Experience with third-party agency approval processes and requirements (UL, CSA, CE, ANSI, IEC, EN 298, etc.)
- Experience in HVAC or Commercial Cooking industries.
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA