DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in Industrial Manufacturing to identify an Electrical Engineer to join their team!
Essential responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Supporting the Chief Connected Engineer in connected vehicle initiative technical execution
- Responsible for translating business and digital design requirements into vehicle-level system integration requirements and documentation in a requirements management tool that accurately reflect the needs and wants of the business while also accounting for the defined system constraints
- Interfaces, and guides connected component leads as needed to assist with component/module development, ensuring overall technical execution is meeting program expectations
- Assists Chief Connected Engineer with road-mapping, competitive assessments and connected strategy development as needed.
- Oversees end-to-end connected vehicle system validation to ensure technical capabilities and quality metrics are met.
Education, Skills and Knowledge of the Electrical Engineer:
- B.S. or higher in Electrical or Computer Engineering required
- Experience with design and/or implementation of controls, especially related to vehicle controls/diagnostics/communication required
- Experience with software and/or hardware V&V efforts including MIL/SIL/HIL, other low-level software verification, and related documentation required
- Experience with vehicle communication networks required, CAN, J1939, and UDS strongly preferred
- Experience with connected vehicles architectures, telematics, and over-the-air reflash strongly preferred
- Experience with Control System DFMEA strongly desired.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced development environment required