Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client is seeking an experienced engineering technician to provide support for engineering research projects, engineering development programs, and support of manufacturing transition activities under limited supervision.
You will provide technical assistance with the design, development, construction, and testing of developmental prototype products, transition of pilot products to manufacturing, general electro/mechanical activities, test systems documentation, design, development and execution, and general research design, development and testing activities.
You will work closely with members of an engineering project team with minimal direction and instructions, work with project team members or manufacturing on engineering change orders, and act as a lead technician on engineering projects. May coordinate, review and analyze the activities of a less experienced technician.
1. Provide complex technical assistance in the design, development, testing and modification of engineering prototypes.
2. Design, develop, construct and modify complex electronic circuits and mechanical designs utilizing known design concepts. Determine circuit values for specified maximum performance in basic circuits by making necessary mathematical calculations.
3. Works independently and closely with electrical, mechanical, software and systems engineering to troubleshoot systems, parts tracking and ordering, modifying, manipulating and configuring test setups that supports engineering prototypes.
4. Be able to design and create software scripts to do some work that insure proper function of system sub-assemblies that may include other software, electronics and mechanical items.
5. Determine type of tests to be performed, approve and suggest modifications to testing equipment and analyze test results to evaluate performance of products or equipment.
6. Determine appropriate materials and processes for preparing technical reports.
7. Conduct experiments to evaluate operating characteristics of products or processes. Assist in the planning, testing and evaluation of laboratory equipment, new and existing materials and techniques.
8. Exercise specialized technical judgment in the substitution of parts and materials. Evaluate and select optimum alternatives.
9. Develop or improve techniques to meet quality, function and cost standards.
10. Maintain effective liaison with all interfacing departments to assist engineering in transition from development into production.
11. Modify and support in the engineering of various tooling fixtures necessary for the assembly of components for various devices/instruments that are in prototype, production build and/or test.
12. Assure compliance of specific electronic equipment’s maintenance and calibration documentation requirements.
13. Specify, design, document, order and test cabling assemblies.
14. Support outside agency testing as needed per product.
15. Support engineering and manufacturing for engineering change orders.
16. Direct activities and provide technical direction to less senior technicians in building, testing and troubleshooting equipment.
Requires a technical Associate’s Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar field and 2+ years of directly related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be knowledgeable of a wide variety of materials that would be used for engineering and project startup development.
Soldering Certification is desired.
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ