Our client is seeking an Industrial Engineer in the North Atlanta area for a short term contract role. The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for conducting time studies within the manufacturing plant.
- Develops work measurement procedures and directs time-and-motion studies to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel and facilities: Directs or conducts observation and analysis of personnel and work procedures to determine time-and-motion requirements of job duties.
- Analyzes work study data and equipment specifications to establish time and production standards.
- Applies mathematical analysis to determine validity and reliability of sampling and work study statistics.
- 3+ years of experience in Industrial Engineering within a manufacturing environment conducting time studies.
- Experience within an assembly and machining manufacturing process is required
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect outcomes.