We are looking for an Industrial Engineer to join our client in Chaska, MN on a contract basis.
Job Duties/Responsibilities – (Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following):
- Conduct time studies to verify standards.
- Develop routings and methods to improve current processing and reduce costs.
- Evaluates workers productivity and recommends improvements to increase manpower efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, standardize operations and promote standard time reductions.
- Support the Senior Lean Optimization Manager in various IE related assignments and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience with an Associates degree.
- Two years or less experience in assembly and machining manufacturing facility.
- Familiar with time studies analysis.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with some supervision to achieve goals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of BOM (Bill of Material) structure and Routers/Work Orders.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a shop floor environment.