Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are partnering with a major manufacturing company in McBee, South Carolina who is looking for an Industrial Engineer for a long term contract opportunity. This Industrial Engineer will plan for equipment and plant layouts and establish standards to improve industrial engineering techniques. Analyze existing industrial engineering techniques and develop recommendations for changes to working methods that will minimize costs, and time taken; increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products.
- Leads efforts to design and improve business processes that reduce lead times, changeovers, cycle time, improve quality, and lower costs in both manufacturing and service operations.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to track and measure staff facility utilization.
- Recommend most efficient distribution of manpower.
- Conducts studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow and recommends methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- Imply independent judgment and acquired experience, to execute moderately complex and non-routine assignments.
- Provide engineering service and advice to industrial engineering activities; prepare reports regarding reviews of production methods, equipment layout and equipment and material utilization.
- Understand specific client needs or technical specifications, parts drawings, and other engineering data to develop new techniques and estimate time requirements for each step and total cost of the project.
- Maintain and develop routings in MRP System.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency of work area.
- Update and maintain plant layout.
- Develop and implement downtime tracking system for production equipment.
- Establish and maintain a system to collect and report process capacity information. Utilize this system to analyze production changes and/or new business opportunities.
- Drive development and/or installation of direct and indirect labor standards and methods.
- Implement Best Practice Standard Work on the shop floor.
- Analyze problem process constraints and conduct equipment and operation cycle time analysis
- Conduct value stream mapping and process audits.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles including Line Balance, 5S, Poke Yoke, Kanban, and SMED.
- Design, lead, and sustain Continuous Improvement Events for the plant.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems and minimize cost.
- Identify and improve ergonomic stressors within the workplaces by conducting Job Ergonomics evaluations and modify, design or purchase equipment to minimize risk exposure.
- Develop cost saving project proposals and write projects as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues quickly through root cause analysis
- Strong communications via written and oral
- Knowledge of SAP and MRP systems is beneficial
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, Power Point and AutoCAD
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Columbia MD
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA