Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are partnering with a major manufacturing company in McBee, South Carolina who is looking for an Industrial Engineer for a long term contract opportunity. This Industrial Engineer will plan for equipment and plant layouts and establish standards to improve industrial engineering techniques. Analyze existing industrial engineering techniques and develop recommendations for changes to working methods that will minimize costs, and time taken; increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products.
- Leads efforts to design and improve business processes that reduce lead times, changeovers, cycle time, improve quality, and lower costs in both manufacturing and service operations.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to track and measure staff facility utilization.
- Recommend most efficient distribution of manpower.
- Conducts studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow and recommends methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- Imply independent judgment and acquired experience, to execute moderately complex and non-routine assignments.
- Provide engineering service and advice to industrial engineering activities; prepare reports regarding reviews of production methods, equipment layout and equipment and material utilization.
- Understand specific client needs or technical specifications, parts drawings, and other engineering data to develop new techniques and estimate time requirements for each step and total cost of the project.
- Maintain and develop routings in MRP System.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency of work area.
- Update and maintain plant layout.
- Develop and implement downtime tracking system for production equipment.
- Establish and maintain a system to collect and report process capacity information. Utilize this system to analyze production changes and/or new business opportunities.
- Drive development and/or installation of direct and indirect labor standards and methods.
- Implement Best Practice Standard Work on the shop floor.
- Analyze problem process constraints and conduct equipment and operation cycle time analysis
- Conduct value stream mapping and process audits.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles including Line Balance, 5S, Poke Yoke, Kanban, and SMED.
- Design, lead, and sustain Continuous Improvement Events for the plant.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems and minimize cost.
- Identify and improve ergonomic stressors within the workplaces by conducting Job Ergonomics evaluations and modify, design or purchase equipment to minimize risk exposure.
- Develop cost saving project proposals and write projects as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues quickly through root cause analysis
- Strong communications via written and oral
- Knowledge of SAP and MRP systems is beneficial
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, Power Point and AutoCAD
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN