Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are partnering with a major manufacturing company in McBee, South Carolina who is looking for an Industrial Engineer for a long term contract opportunity. This Industrial Engineer will plan for equipment and plant layouts and establish standards to improve industrial engineering techniques. Analyze existing industrial engineering techniques and develop recommendations for changes to working methods that will minimize costs, and time taken; increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products.
- Leads efforts to design and improve business processes that reduce lead times, changeovers, cycle time, improve quality, and lower costs in both manufacturing and service operations.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to track and measure staff facility utilization.
- Recommend most efficient distribution of manpower.
- Conducts studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow and recommends methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- Imply independent judgment and acquired experience, to execute moderately complex and non-routine assignments.
- Provide engineering service and advice to industrial engineering activities; prepare reports regarding reviews of production methods, equipment layout and equipment and material utilization.
- Understand specific client needs or technical specifications, parts drawings, and other engineering data to develop new techniques and estimate time requirements for each step and total cost of the project.
- Maintain and develop routings in MRP System.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency of work area.
- Update and maintain plant layout.
- Develop and implement downtime tracking system for production equipment.
- Establish and maintain a system to collect and report process capacity information. Utilize this system to analyze production changes and/or new business opportunities.
- Drive development and/or installation of direct and indirect labor standards and methods.
- Implement Best Practice Standard Work on the shop floor.
- Analyze problem process constraints and conduct equipment and operation cycle time analysis
- Conduct value stream mapping and process audits.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles including Line Balance, 5S, Poke Yoke, Kanban, and SMED.
- Design, lead, and sustain Continuous Improvement Events for the plant.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems and minimize cost.
- Identify and improve ergonomic stressors within the workplaces by conducting Job Ergonomics evaluations and modify, design or purchase equipment to minimize risk exposure.
- Develop cost saving project proposals and write projects as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues quickly through root cause analysis
- Strong communications via written and oral
- Knowledge of SAP and MRP systems is beneficial
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, Power Point and AutoCAD
- Database Administrator in King of Prussia PA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Receptionist in Memphis TN
- Project Manager in Duluth GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Production Operator - Medical Device Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Pre-Wave Assembler in Westford MA
- Senior Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Machinist in New Haven CT
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Account Executive - Woburn, MA in Woburn MA
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Inspector II in Merrimack NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Ashland MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive NJ - Pipeline in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Manager in Kennesaw GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Lab Assistant in Norwood MA
- Medical Lab Technologist in Norwood MA
- Refrigeration Tech in Malborough MA
- Manufacturing Process-Project Engineer in Charlton MA
- Manufacturing Controls Engineer in Charlton MA
- Engineering Technician (Document Control) in Charlton MA
- 2nd Shift Replenisher in Suwanee GA
- Receiving Associate 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mold Shop Operations Manager in Duluth GA
- Software Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable in Ashland MA
- A-R Admin in Roswell GA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Sr. Electrical Engineering Technician in Cambridge MA
- Machine Electrician in Walker MI
- Shipping and Receiving Specialist in Norwood MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd shift test tech - def in Merrimack NH
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Sr technicians in Merrimack NH
- Sr Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Production Associate in Green Bay WI
- Material Handler in Norwood MA
- 3rd Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Control Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Electro-mechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Shear Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Processing Scientist in Alhambra CA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Experience Design Researcher in Milford MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Product Support Specialist in Brownsville TN
- Cycle Counter in Buford GA
- Human Resources Manager in Memphis TN
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Plymouth MN
- Device Technician in Beverly MA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Purchasing Manager in Mooresville GA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- Test Operator - AOI in Westboro MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrician - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Mechanic - Mechanical Assembly in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Warehouse Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor in Newton MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd shift in South Grafton MA
- Principal Computer Hardware Architect in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Public Relations Manager in Lowell MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- CNC Machine Operator Night Shift in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- PCB Inspector in Milford NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford NH
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA