Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are partnering with a major manufacturing company in McBee, South Carolina who is looking for an Industrial Engineer for a long term contract opportunity. This Industrial Engineer will plan for equipment and plant layouts and establish standards to improve industrial engineering techniques. Analyze existing industrial engineering techniques and develop recommendations for changes to working methods that will minimize costs, and time taken; increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products.
- Leads efforts to design and improve business processes that reduce lead times, changeovers, cycle time, improve quality, and lower costs in both manufacturing and service operations.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to track and measure staff facility utilization.
- Recommend most efficient distribution of manpower.
- Conducts studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow and recommends methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- Imply independent judgment and acquired experience, to execute moderately complex and non-routine assignments.
- Provide engineering service and advice to industrial engineering activities; prepare reports regarding reviews of production methods, equipment layout and equipment and material utilization.
- Understand specific client needs or technical specifications, parts drawings, and other engineering data to develop new techniques and estimate time requirements for each step and total cost of the project.
- Maintain and develop routings in MRP System.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency of work area.
- Update and maintain plant layout.
- Develop and implement downtime tracking system for production equipment.
- Establish and maintain a system to collect and report process capacity information. Utilize this system to analyze production changes and/or new business opportunities.
- Drive development and/or installation of direct and indirect labor standards and methods.
- Implement Best Practice Standard Work on the shop floor.
- Analyze problem process constraints and conduct equipment and operation cycle time analysis
- Conduct value stream mapping and process audits.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles including Line Balance, 5S, Poke Yoke, Kanban, and SMED.
- Design, lead, and sustain Continuous Improvement Events for the plant.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems and minimize cost.
- Identify and improve ergonomic stressors within the workplaces by conducting Job Ergonomics evaluations and modify, design or purchase equipment to minimize risk exposure.
- Develop cost saving project proposals and write projects as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues quickly through root cause analysis
- Strong communications via written and oral
- Knowledge of SAP and MRP systems is beneficial
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, Power Point and AutoCAD
- Controls Engineer in Troy MI
- Lab Technician in Bedford MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Helper in Doraville GA
- PCB Solder in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Chanhassen MN
- Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Tweezer Solderer - Assembler in Haverhill MA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Industrial Painter in Loganville GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Sr Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector in Fridley MN
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Milford MA
- CNC Machinist Mill or Lathe in Boylston MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- TEST TECHNICIAN 1st and 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Order Processing Admin in Billerica MA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Machine Watcher - Technician in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- CAD Designer in Atlanta GA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Fabricator - Insulation Shop in Loganville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Loganville GA
- Field Service Technician in Loganville GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Logistics - Dispatch Manager in Everett MA
- Product Designer in Conyers GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Keene NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- SENIOR ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Supervisor in Seabrook NJ
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Quality Tech 1 in Memphis TN
- Trade Operations Supervisor in Milford MA
- Standard Fabrication - FC Prep2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- District Manager in Los Alamitos CA
- Sr. CNC Machinist in Memphis TN
- Shipper-Receiver in Memphis TN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse- Receiving Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Utility Operator in Milford MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- CNC Machinist - Days in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Clinton MA
- Senior Programming Engineering in Contoocook NH
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator (Mechanic) in N. Billerica MA
- Production Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- 3rd shift Electro-Mechanical Manufacturing Technician in Andover MA
- Sr.-Staff Software Engineer in Andover MA
- Buyer - Planner in Merrimack NH
- Sr Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Sr. CNC Machinist in Memphis TN
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler in Eden Prairie MN
- CNC Machinist-Programmer - Level 2 in Suwanee GA
- ASRS Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Billerica MA
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical designer in College Park GA
- Project Engineer in College Park GA
- Controls Automation Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Slitting - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Slitting Lead - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Facility Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Microdeburer A in Milford MA
- Shipping - Lead in Suwanee GA
- SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST in Merrimack NH
- Electrical Design Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Picker-Packer in Memphis TN
- Assembler III in Hudson NH
- Jr. Program Manager in Hudson NH
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH