Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Davis National Staffing has a position with a leading Aerospace Product Development OEM in the Lebanon, NH area for an Inventory Control Specialist for a contract role with potential to convert to direct status. If interested in this role, please apply with your Word formatted resume including contact information to be reached. To expedite the process, you may also send your resume to Rich Gardner at email@example.com to be considered.
The Inventory Controller 1-3 exists to control all processes that revolve around inventory, positioning of inventory, receipt, shipment in the Plant in order to effectively and accurately meet customer delivery expectations.
Record and maintain appropriate systemic data from all designated forms and documents. Maintain necessary records for all inventories within the plant. Move material as specific duties require or are directed to do so. Assist in training fellow associates as required. Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition, and follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Appropriate physical material movement throughout all areas of the plant per defined production order routes.
- Deliver large steel bars cut to required amount for production orders through the proper review, handling, and cutting process.
- Proper maintenance of inventory accuracy including performance of daily cycle counts, issuing and returning of all materials.
- Shipping of all customer and intercompany orders and receiving of all customer returns correctly both physically and systematically.
- Receiving of all vendor goods correctly both physically and systematically. Perform receipt, validate quantity, unpacking and movement of all material including vendor material.
- Distribution of all daily plant mail and packages shipped in.
- Perform all Stockroom & Tool Crib duties in a proper and timely fashion. Maintain accuracy of inventory in these areas using systems including required paperwork. Provide customer service to associates.
- Utilize multiple systems to maintain traceability on all raw material and production orders and complete/review appropriate assembly paperwork.
- Packing and labeling of all stocked product. Maintain all traceability for shipments.
- Maintain work areas, equipment, tools in a clean and orderly condition. Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations, including but not limited to (lock out tag out, personal protective equipment, fire evacuation protocol, etc.)
- Train personnel as required.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, two-year advanced degree preferred.
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient & productive.
- Strong ability to follow written & prescribed work instructions/procedures & tasks.
- Strong computer skills; including but not limited to MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), scanning/emailing, AS400 and SAP based systems.
- Strong problem solving methodology for troubleshooting problems encountered that are typically dissimilar and have a number of solutions.
- Strong customer service skills, verbal/written communication skills
- Obtain & maintain Powered Industrial Truck/Fork-truck licensing.
General Physical Requirements:
Check the requirements which are essential to the performance of the task assigned to this position:
Hearing of Conversation Level
Both Hands Required
Both Legs Required
Operates Powered Equipment
Specific Physical Requirements:
- Must be physically able to climb stairs & able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to perform extensive walking throughout facility & tolerate long periods of standing.
Unusual Environmental Conditions:
- Inventory control areas can vary in environmental temperature of 70-85 degrees F, during summer months; the environment can reach temperatures of 85-90 degrees F in some locations. Humidity can also vary outside of environmentally controlled areas, and is typically similar to the outside environment.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Inventory control areas can require but are not limited to hearing protection, safety glasses, steel toe shoes/boots, and leather/Dynema gloves. All safety required PPE will be used in the designated areas.
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- HR Specialist in Milford MA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly-Production Technician II in Golden CO
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA