Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Davis National Staffing has a position with a leading Aerospace Product Development OEM in the Lebanon, NH area for an Inventory Control Specialist for a contract role with potential to convert to direct status. If interested in this role, please apply with your Word formatted resume including contact information to be reached. To expedite the process, you may also send your resume to Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
The Inventory Controller 1-3 exists to control all processes that revolve around inventory, positioning of inventory, receipt, shipment in the Plant in order to effectively and accurately meet customer delivery expectations.
Record and maintain appropriate systemic data from all designated forms and documents. Maintain necessary records for all inventories within the plant. Move material as specific duties require or are directed to do so. Assist in training fellow associates as required. Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition, and follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Appropriate physical material movement throughout all areas of the plant per defined production order routes.
- Deliver large steel bars cut to required amount for production orders through the proper review, handling, and cutting process.
- Proper maintenance of inventory accuracy including performance of daily cycle counts, issuing and returning of all materials.
- Shipping of all customer and intercompany orders and receiving of all customer returns correctly both physically and systematically.
- Receiving of all vendor goods correctly both physically and systematically. Perform receipt, validate quantity, unpacking and movement of all material including vendor material.
- Distribution of all daily plant mail and packages shipped in.
- Perform all Stockroom & Tool Crib duties in a proper and timely fashion. Maintain accuracy of inventory in these areas using systems including required paperwork. Provide customer service to associates.
- Utilize multiple systems to maintain traceability on all raw material and production orders and complete/review appropriate assembly paperwork.
- Packing and labeling of all stocked product. Maintain all traceability for shipments.
- Maintain work areas, equipment, tools in a clean and orderly condition. Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations, including but not limited to (lock out tag out, personal protective equipment, fire evacuation protocol, etc.)
- Train personnel as required.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, two-year advanced degree preferred.
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient & productive.
- Strong ability to follow written & prescribed work instructions/procedures & tasks.
- Strong computer skills; including but not limited to MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), scanning/emailing, AS400 and SAP based systems.
- Strong problem solving methodology for troubleshooting problems encountered that are typically dissimilar and have a number of solutions.
- Strong customer service skills, verbal/written communication skills
- Obtain & maintain Powered Industrial Truck/Fork-truck licensing.
General Physical Requirements:
Check the requirements which are essential to the performance of the task assigned to this position:
Hearing of Conversation Level
Both Hands Required
Both Legs Required
Operates Powered Equipment
Specific Physical Requirements:
- Must be physically able to climb stairs & able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to perform extensive walking throughout facility & tolerate long periods of standing.
Unusual Environmental Conditions:
- Inventory control areas can vary in environmental temperature of 70-85 degrees F, during summer months; the environment can reach temperatures of 85-90 degrees F in some locations. Humidity can also vary outside of environmentally controlled areas, and is typically similar to the outside environment.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Inventory control areas can require but are not limited to hearing protection, safety glasses, steel toe shoes/boots, and leather/Dynema gloves. All safety required PPE will be used in the designated areas.
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Manchester NH