Manufacturing Engineer II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Manufacturing Engineer II
Title:Manufacturing Engineer II
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Manufacturing Engineer II for their team.
The Manufacturing Engineer II provides manufacturing engineering and technical support to manufacturing, cost reduction and product development projects. This includes equipment and process development, validations, and troubleshooting. Performs various engineering assignments that support the organizations objectives.
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Engineer II:
- Applies engineering principles in managing, supporting, and maintaining the production of new and existing products and implementation of design changes and product improvements.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates detailed phases of the engineering project or work as part of a major project.
- Performs independently on most assignments with instructions as to the general results expected. Documents work and reviews progress and results with manager.
- Designs and develops production processes, fixturing and equipment.
- Develops IQ/OQ/PQ protocols, conducts testing and writes reports for products and manufacturing equipment for processes validation.
- Develop and optimize work instructions and procedures.
- Identifies the root cause of manufacturability yield and specification issues, implements corrective actions for those relating to design, and communicates findings to other team members or to those responsible for other types of issues.
- Work with quality to develop root cause/corrective actions on non-conformances.
- Interfaces with Production, Quality, customer engineering, and/or supplier to resolve manufacturing, quality, equipment, product design, and/or component issues so as to meet company’s objectives.
- Works cross functionally with Production, Quality, customer engineering to establish project requirements, planning, analysis, implementation and progress.
- Implements product quality and process improvement programs.
- Communicates well orally and in writing. Able to present ideas and proposals to all levels of the organization.
- Generates engineering documentation (specifications, risks analysis, drawings, reports, protocols, revisions, etc.).
- Participates in design reviews. Communicates with applicable resources to assess manufacturing feasibility and potential issues of product changes and new products.
- Reviews and signs quality records and engineering documents as applicable.
- Implements cost reduction and margin improvement programs.
- Complies with applicable safety rules and recommendations.
Education and Experience Required of Manufacturing Engineer II:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of Manufacturing/Sustaining engineering experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of medical device experience.
- Working knowledge of IQ/OQ/PQ and PPQ.
- Proficient in SolidWorks/AutoCad, Minitab, and Microsoft Office Applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience working in an ISO/FDA regulated industry and manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in writing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Hopkinton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA