Manufacturing Engineer II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Manufacturing Engineer II
Title:Manufacturing Engineer II
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Manufacturing Engineer II for their team.
The Manufacturing Engineer II provides manufacturing engineering and technical support to manufacturing, cost reduction and product development projects. This includes equipment and process development, validations, and troubleshooting. Performs various engineering assignments that support the organizations objectives.
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Engineer II:
- Applies engineering principles in managing, supporting, and maintaining the production of new and existing products and implementation of design changes and product improvements.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates detailed phases of the engineering project or work as part of a major project.
- Performs independently on most assignments with instructions as to the general results expected. Documents work and reviews progress and results with manager.
- Designs and develops production processes, fixturing and equipment.
- Develops IQ/OQ/PQ protocols, conducts testing and writes reports for products and manufacturing equipment for processes validation.
- Develop and optimize work instructions and procedures.
- Identifies the root cause of manufacturability yield and specification issues, implements corrective actions for those relating to design, and communicates findings to other team members or to those responsible for other types of issues.
- Work with quality to develop root cause/corrective actions on non-conformances.
- Interfaces with Production, Quality, customer engineering, and/or supplier to resolve manufacturing, quality, equipment, product design, and/or component issues so as to meet company’s objectives.
- Works cross functionally with Production, Quality, customer engineering to establish project requirements, planning, analysis, implementation and progress.
- Implements product quality and process improvement programs.
- Communicates well orally and in writing. Able to present ideas and proposals to all levels of the organization.
- Generates engineering documentation (specifications, risks analysis, drawings, reports, protocols, revisions, etc.).
- Participates in design reviews. Communicates with applicable resources to assess manufacturing feasibility and potential issues of product changes and new products.
- Reviews and signs quality records and engineering documents as applicable.
- Implements cost reduction and margin improvement programs.
- Complies with applicable safety rules and recommendations.
Education and Experience Required of Manufacturing Engineer II:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of Manufacturing/Sustaining engineering experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of medical device experience.
- Working knowledge of IQ/OQ/PQ and PPQ.
- Proficient in SolidWorks/AutoCad, Minitab, and Microsoft Office Applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience working in an ISO/FDA regulated industry and manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in writing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ