We are looking for a mechanically focused Manufacturing Engineer to join a rapidly growing and dynamic engineering team that is dedicated to the design and development of complex electro-mechanical, robotics systems that are utilized to protect human lives.
- Experience with documentation, drawing, and assembly review
- Provide manufacturing engineering support during new product development and orchestrate product transition into manufacturing.
- Provide fabrication process expertise for mechanical, electromechanical, components and assemblies.
- Experience with mechanical engineering methodologies
- Excellent experience in CAD with a preference on Creo
- Perform DFx Analysis at all levels of the product, identifying opportunities for assembly improvement and cost reduction.
- BSME degree
- 5-15 years of experience with Mechanical Design of complex electro-mechanical products
- Ability to work on time-sensitive projects
- Broad manufacturing experience with electrical, mechanical, and electromechanical products.